Ghostface needs some work
A few things that could be nerfed or fix
- Moving while stalking
- The revealed aspect
- The insta down or the exposed affect. It needs to wear down faster
Tagged:
Mod
A few things that could be nerfed or fix
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uhhh, how?
Thanks for the feedback, it would be more helpful if you went into detail about what you think is too strong about the character and what ideas you have for a change.
Yeah, I'm curious too? How? I hate playing against Ghostface, but I wouldn't say he's OP. Just requires a different approach as a Survivor than, say, The Trapper or Leatherface would.
??
I feel that he juices up and marks a Survivor way too fast compared to how long it lasts. I don't begrudge him having a different mechanic than my Mikey, but it is a bit speedy. Personally I would be happy with any of the following changes:
I'm not saying ALL of these Nerfs. Any of them might take the edge off without ruining him.
everything he mentioned
Honestly the revealed aspect of him just needs to be fixed. It's very iffy on if you are looking at him or being looked at and doesn't make sense on both ends.
Other then that they need to buff his crouch to break toxic survivors legs. Hehe
Get good
Lol
M1 killer op???
I really like this change, since it mostly buffs him, because of his long cooldown.
He already moves slow while stalking and most ghost face players dont try to stalk out in the open unless they have to. It is much more viable to lean stalk which requires no movement. So slowing his movement while stalking wouldn't really change much.
The exposed effect only lasts 45 sec (60 with both duration addons). While that does seem long realize that if you make it to a safe pallet/loop he is not likely to catch you in that time frame. If they decide to nerf that you would probably only see it drop to 40 sec. Anything less then that and his power would be almost worthless. Also don't forget non marked players can take a hit for you and basically deny him the exposed hit on you.
All right I intended on coming back from my break later but this statement has miffed me so much I'm coming out early.
Ghost Face is in no way, shape, or form OP.
• Moving while stalking isn't nearly as effective as you think considering you get slowed so much.
•The revealed aspect is dumb and needs to be smoothed out I agree, I can chase someone for a solid minute and not get revealed or I get revealed behind a wall.
•If they lowered it I wouldn't care, most experienced Ghost Face players 99 it anyway.
A killer without a mobility tool will never be OP
What's wrong with moving while stalking?
I think 99ing Survivors could be unfair, maybe make the stalk progress decrease like it was in the ptb?
I would buff his cooldown tho, 30 seconds is a lot of time, I would decrease it to 20 seconds and rework or nerf the power recovery addons.
As, you can tell from my username, he's not much of a problem to me
I agree. If he’s able to just stand in the open and stalk me I should be able to reveal him as well but it doesn’t work that way at all. The window to reveal is very finicky.