What does 100% bonus bloodpoints in any category do?
is it times as number?
is it times as number?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thought that would be simple to understand
Bloody Party Streamer will double the BP of everyone.
There will be a double BP weekend soon. So save them.
It makes no difference if you use them now or save them.
Or you can play for double the bloodpoints now. It ends up being the same.
Those Offerings apply a multiplier to the Bloodpoints you gained in a specific or in any Category and give those as a bonus.
Let's say you made 5000 Bloodpoints in Survival and played a Crispleaf Amaranth Sachet (+50 %). You will receive an additional 2500 (50 %) to the already received 5000 Bloodpoints, totalling at 7500.
In your case, I think you mean the Bloody Party Streamer, it will give you a bonus of 100 % on all Bloodpoints you made in all Categories, effectively doubling your points.
Not if five people use bloody party streams in one game.
People just don’t seem to understand.
I think that many players tend to use such offerings during special bloodpoint events, because you can reach a specific (in my case 1 mil) amount of bloodpoints in short time.
And if other people drop the same offerings during the event, then you can reach your goal even faster.
Exaggerated example. I have 10 BPS.
Now:
I finish ten games with 10 000 points.
Then I'll have in total: 100 000 bloodpoints (outcome of the games) + 100 000 bloodpoints (outcome of the BPS) = 200 000 bloodpoints
During the event:
Same example 10 000 points.
Then I'll have in total (if only I drop a BPS): 100 000 bloodpoints (outcome of the games) + 100 000 bloodpoints (outcome of the BPS) + 100 000 (outcome of the 2x bloodpoints) = 300 000 bloodpoints
So I'm near my personal goal, if I wait and spend my BPS in these events.
I personally use the BPS in two cases:
It doesn't matter when you use your Streamers because it basically doubles your match points and does not stack/double any bonus points from other offering. If 5 people use streamers it isn't giving you 5x the bonus but rather giving you your total match result 5x. It makes 0 difference when you use them because the double BP events are like adding a streamer to the end of every match and do not increase your original match total.
This.
Also, putting everything into one match with a team can go horribly wrong when the killer for example just dc's at the beginning.
exactly what it says. You get 100% more bloodpoints in each category
This only applies to offering that affect specific categories. Some offerings like Streamers, escape cakes and survivor Pudding (there are more too) will give that bonus based of your total endgame score.
There's still 1 thing I don't get though. Why create rare offerings that cost 5000bp and give you bp in only 1 category, except bps, while cakes and puddings are cheaper, better and reward you more
@HellDescent
Getting your "pips" use to involve getting blood-points in each category meaning if you never played altruistic you could use an offering to help boost the points in that category for the match. I don't think they ever did the math to re balance the offerings and make them make sense since the new Emblem system.
It use to cost 3k for a brown point offering that at best would only get you 2.5k blood points. I really don't believe they thought this through.
@MegaWaffle They could just remove puddings and cakes and make all common to very-rare offerings give you 25-100% bonus bp in all categories,while bps would be ultra-rare