Anyone else watch DeadMeat?

It´s a great youtube chanel. Basically they review horror movies, including most of the Slasher films, in their "Kill Count" format. It´s made in a humorous tone, providing lots of background information, analysis etc. Certain movies, tropes or genres are addressed in more in-depth podcasts. If you weren´t aware already, I highly recommend you give it a go ;-)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I would be surprised if people didn't know tbh, his channel is amazing

  • Story time kids:

    I used to watch Kill Counts instead of actual horror movies. The reason being that I wasn't allowed to watch actual horror movies for some reason.

  • @Hoodied said:

    I would be surprised if people didn't know tbh, his channel is amazing

    Really hope so, fans shouldn´t sleep on this one^^

    @GhostyyBoi said:

    Story time kids:

    I used to watch Kill Counts instead of actual horror movies. The reason being that I wasn't allowed to watch actual horror movies for some reason.

    Too bad man. I was fortunate (or unfortunate, depending who you ask) enough to having been able to watch even the hard stuff at a very young age.

  • That channel is amazing! I wouldn't even know about some horror movies wothout it!

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    Story time kids:

    I used to watch Kill Counts instead of actual horror movies. The reason being that I wasn't allowed to watch actual horror movies for some reason.

    I hope you are allowed to watch them now!

    ___

    Also yes, I do know about them! I found their channel I think around the time they started and mind 2019 just stopped watching them. I have always loved what DeadMeat has been doing.

  • You should have made this a poll.



    So we could get to the numbers!

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    You should have made this a poll.

    So we could get to the numbers!

    Damit, why hadn´t I thought of that? :D

  • Yeah, I started watching him in like November 2018. Friday the 13th was the first series I watched.

  • James A. Janisse is charismatic and enthusiastic host, which really makes the show. The fact there's information about behind the scenes, bios, humour - it's a great show!

    Also gotta love the 80's-sounding theme for it. It's short, but there's something about it which makes me nostalgic.

  • Used to watch the channel quite a bit, but it dropped off my YT feed a while ago. Hadn't hit subscribed for whatever reason, so that's probably got something to do with it.

    He's also the reason I've even heard of Candyman.

  • James is my kind of person. he loves horror, has a dark sense of humor, and makes it very obvious when he doesn't like something... Also he's just amazing to his community.

  • James and Chelsea are great <3

  • Yesterday was the first time I watched him in a while. Perfect timing to see a thread about him lol.

  • I used to watch him some time ago but no longer do.