Corrupt Intervention
On level 1, is it worth it on spirit (or I guess on anybody)? By the time I get to the closer gens they seem to have not made it there yet so it feels like I wasted my time looking for them when I could have just gone to the farther gens.
EDIT: Current build

Comments
You don’t use corrupt to survey the areas around sealed gens. Level 1 isn’t worth it, yet
Therefore, replace it with something else, yes?
actaully 80 seconds should be enough to get a down... so its not bad sicne probably will avoid getting 2 gen rushed or even 3 after 1 chase... so its not bad at all even at tier 1.
Where are they usually if they're not doing the farthest gens? I should be patrolling the unmarked gens, right?
You can find them at the 3 gens closest to the 3 gens that are blocked or just stealthily around. You really just need to keep an eye out. Depending on who/where im playing i go over to the three gens that are blocked and usually find someone. So corrupt still does its job and can usually get a down before the first gen pops
exactly there is no reason to patroll the furthest gens since they cant work on them they need to go towards you. thats the point of the perk at the begining unless of course they decide to hide ALL for the remaining time of the perk wich is not very commun AT ALL usually people will try to start working on a gen or just you should spot someone if u know people spawn locations...
Corrupt is one of many perks that just isnt worth it below level 3.
You don’t really need corrupt or ruin on Spirit. You’d get more bang with Stridor tbh
I don't have ruin on that build o-o
I know. I’m just stating a fact
If you have Monitor and Abuse I'd run that instead for now.
It would better to use Sloppy Butcher since you're using Nurse's Calling. Spirit doesn't really need Corrupt Intervention.