Do Steve and Nancy recognise some Killers?
I think we've all had this thought at some point. Considering Max in Season 2 dresses as Michael for Halloween, and the guys recognise her, I don't think it's a stretch to at least assume they both know the name. Same with Bubba too, and maybe Freddy, although I'm not sure when the first Nightmare movie came out
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Little known fact: They also recognize Demo, as seen in seasons 1 and 2.
Theoretically, Steve and Nancy could be able to recognise:
While we're on the subject, they could also recognise Ash, seeing as The Evil Dead was released in 1981. Even though the years have gotten to him.
Same goes for Laurie Strode, if they recognise Myers they can also recognise her.
I'd actually never thought of that, I wonder how much of the memories of their previous lives the survivors fully have (killers as well for that matter).
I wheezed