Overcharge + Dragons Grip + MYC.
Do it!
It’s fun.
Do it!
It’s fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats the point of overcharge?
I could see maybe Pop, Overcharge, Unnerving Presence and Dragon's Grip on Doctor? (Except that Unnerving Presence doesn't work while you're Undetectable.)
Which of those 4 perks gives you Undetectable?
Lol, never mind, I must have been thinking of Trail of Torment.
Extra “tap” challenge after the initial shock of being exposed.
Actually what I’ve been running on Doc is Overcharge, Dragons Grip, MYC, Iron Maiden.
I’m a little surprised you aren’t using Pop instead of Overcharge given your Clown affinity. 🙂
Overcharge is still a good perk on Doc, even without Unnerving Presence.
At Red Ranks, if survivors have Madness 2, many still flub the Overcharge Skillcheck.
You lost me at Overcharge: the anti-tapping perk that lets survivors tap gens.
Except the shock of suddenly becoming exposed regularly distracts them from the skillcheck, especially during a drive by tap.
Also, it’s more a build for fun, to keep survivors on their toes.
to automatically give an extra 6% regression penalty when they miss the skill check that they only see for a split second because of the scream from dragon's grip
Yep
Oh ok. Ive never went against dragons grip 😆
I use this build (well dragon grip and OC). OC actually seems to delay them noticing that dragons grip is active. My guess is they just think it's weird that their character screamed when they missed OC skill check. That's just my guess but I'm certain that this combo has people hiding far less often while exposed...