Happy Times?

Wanted to take a break from the complaining parts of these forums and talk about achievements and goals players have completed that make them feel good.

Today I managed to finally get my Nurse adept and it felt amazing! To think, I finally got to a point with the hardest killer for me to play as that I could get a merciless victory with her, never thought I'd see it.

What in game achievements or goals have you completed recently that have made you happy of your accomplishments?

Comments

  • Grats on the Adept!

    I've pretty much done everything in the game so it's pretty much sandbox mode for me, but things like this put a smile on my face.

  • I was doing a daily for Freddie today. So I put on a bad build for Freddy. Just ran agitation, brutal strength, sloppy butcher, and barbecue and chili. With fake pallets and a z block. For fun just to get the daily done. I ended up getting a 4k to my surprise. the survivors were all red rank with the normal Survivor meta perks. That made me feel good.

  • @TheOhioHutcH said:

    I was doing a daily for Freddie today. So I put on a bad build for Freddy. Just ran agitation, brutal strength, sloppy butcher, and barbecue and chili. With fake pallets and a z block. For fun just to get the daily done. I ended up getting a 4k to my surprise. the survivors were all red rank with the normal Survivor meta perks. That made me feel good.

    Always fun when things like that happen. Reminds me of when I was grinding Trapper achievements and without realizing it I had gotten to Rank 1 by just picking up from traps. Just totally unexpected things.

  • Congratz =)

    A few day's ago this appeared on my screen:

    A feast for the Entity

    In public matches, sacrifice a total of 1000 survivors.

    2.8% of all players have reached this achievement. Not the rarest achievement, but still =)

    BTW: Only 48% of all DBD "players" have the "level a character for the first time achievement". Steam is crazy.

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    Congratz =)

    A few day's ago this appeared on my screen:

    A feast for the Entity

    In public matches, sacrifice a total of 1000 survivors.

    2.8% of all players have reached this achievement. Not the rarest achievement, but still =)

    BTW: Only 48% of all DBD "players" have the "level a character for the first time achievement". Steam is crazy.

    The game has had free trial periods. I have tons of games on Steam from humble bundle purchases that I have never even installed. So...double the percentage. Just under 6% of players got it which means you're in the top 10% of players!