For the first time I found how to have guaranteed fun with the game

Recently I had the best of luck ever on my life by finding my true love, after sad years with the low opportunities my sexuality caused me I found him in a DBD themed Discord server and can't believe that we live so close and how much luck I had with him since he's the perfect boy on every single aspect and I never imagined I could find someone like him specially in this game.

I give him BIG thanks because my playstyle from before can't be compared on what I learned while playing with him. All our matches are fun no matter what teammates or killers we get, and it doesnt consist in just the fact that we play together, the most important part is that WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING we are in this game FOR FUN.

I don't know about you but never before I had told myself "I'm launching Dead by Daylight for fun" and wow it looks so crazy now that I'm typing it. Everyone should remember why are they in this game, to have fun and not ruin others, and if others try to ruin your day, ignore them! There's gonna be a new match later which will make you forget about this one you just had.

Summary of my thoughts, just have fun, it literally is simole as thinking about it. Change your dirty play style if you play for ruining others' day because that just means something sad is inside you, fix it by having fun with the game instead, I've met amazing people here and had uncountable wholesome moments that make me remember 0 no-fun moment.

With this happy enthusiasm, I wan to end by saying thanks to the devs, for making the game, updating and adding more content to it, and the fact that they made it to make crossplay a thing has been the key change that helped me playing with my favourite person ever. And to the players, HAVE F U N!

And well just wanted to add a wholesome moment we had playing together this weekend :)

https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

Comments

  • First of all, really chuffed to hear a romance story because of this game. Games have more power to help shape lives than is probably assumed. I'm glad it's provided you and your partner with that opportunity.

    With regards to playing for fun, I've always looked at YouTube videos such as Ohmwrecker or WorstPremadeEver, where the guys play their games with a lot of fun and joy. I understand they're well-known, etc, etc, but people could consider still to be just fair to others, rather than trying to setup videos for 4gamers that show them as great and others as bad.

    Just enjoy the silliness! Enjoy playing well, but it is just a game. Lofe is way more than that.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    First of all, really chuffed to hear a romance story because of this game. Games have more power to help shape lives than is probably assumed. I'm glad it's provided you and your partner with that opportunity.

    With regards to playing for fun, I've always looked at YouTube videos such as Ohmwrecker or WorstPremadeEver, where the guys play their games with a lot of fun and joy. I understand they're well-known, etc, etc, but people could consider still to be just fair to others, rather than trying to setup videos for 4gamers that show them as great and others as bad.

    Just enjoy the silliness! Enjoy playing well, but it is just a game. Lofe is way more than that.

    Thank you!!

    I agree on you with some of that content, I prefer now just montages, instead of gameplays, showing the fun parts of this game :)

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Recently I had the best of luck ever on my life by finding my true love, after sad years with the low opportunities my sexuality caused me I found him in a DBD themed Discord server and can't believe that we live so close and how much luck I had with him since he's the perfect boy on every single aspect and I never imagined I could find someone like him specially in this game.

    I give him BIG thanks because my playstyle from before can't be compared on what I learned while playing with him. All our matches are fun no matter what teammates or killers we get, and it doesnt consist in just the fact that we play together, the most important part is that WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING we are in this game FOR FUN.

    I don't know about you but never before I had told myself "I'm launching Dead by Daylight for fun" and wow it looks so crazy now that I'm typing it. Everyone should remember why are they in this game, to have fun and not ruin others, and if others try to ruin your day, ignore them! There's gonna be a new match later which will make you forget about this one you just had.

    Summary of my thoughts, just have fun, it literally is simole as thinking about it. Change your dirty play style if you play for ruining others' day because that just means something sad is inside you, fix it by having fun with the game instead, I've met amazing people here and had uncountable wholesome moments that make me remember 0 no-fun moment.

    With this happy enthusiasm, I wan to end by saying thanks to the devs, for making the game, updating and adding more content to it, and the fact that they made it to make crossplay a thing has been the key change that helped me playing with my favourite person ever. And to the players, HAVE F U N!

    And well just wanted to add a wholesome moment we had playing together this weekend :)

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    Love and DBD rarely go together. So glad it worked out well for you!

  • A week ago I would have said the same, but you just have to believe in every possibility and share kindness.

    I'm sure there are more amazing stories from the fog than mine untold.

  • This is really wholesome and honestly relatable. I found my (now-ex) bf @Cheers because of these forums and this game in general- he truly was the best thing to happen to me so far in my life and I'm so glad I could meet him. He could make the game fun when nobody else could- provided I was playing with him, or screen sharing with him and talking to him it didn't matter what happened.

    I got my first CJ tech playing with him, a bunch of head on stuns, and even some dumb techs. It was so fun.

    Honestly I wish he was still here to keep playing with; honestly the most fun ever. I'm so glad you could find someone.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This is really wholesome and honestly relatable. I found my (now-ex) bf @Cheers because of these forums and this game in general- he truly was the best thing to happen to me so far in my life and I'm so glad I could meet him. He could make the game fun when nobody else could- provided I was playing with him, or screen sharing with him and talking to him it didn't matter what happened.

    I got my first CJ tech playing with him, a bunch of head on stuns, and even some dumb techs. It was so fun.

    Honestly I wish he was still here to keep playing with; honestly the most fun ever. I'm so glad you could find someone.

    I don't know what happened to him or you two but I don't want you to explain, I just want to express that I'm so happy you had such an amazing story together :) I wish mine will be nearly the same

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1666172#Comment_1666172

    I don't know what happened to him or you two but I don't want you to explain, I just want to express that I'm so happy you had such an amazing story together :) I wish mine will be nearly the same

    I don't. I hope yours is completely, entirely different. I hope you two get to live together and grow up together and constantly make each other happy. I hope that you'll love each other, and continue to do so until the day you both inevitably die. I really really hope your story is so, significantly different than mine.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1666226#Comment_1666226

    I don't. I hope yours is completely, entirely different. I hope you two get to live together and grow up together and constantly make each other happy. I hope that you'll love each other, and continue to do so until the day you both inevitably die. I really really hope your story is so, significantly different than mine.

    Man the level of kindness this message had literally made me cry. You really know how to hype up someone. I wish you the best of luck on life too ♥

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Recently I had the best of luck ever on my life by finding my true love, after sad years with the low opportunities my sexuality caused me I found him in a DBD themed Discord server and can't believe that we live so close and how much luck I had with him since he's the perfect boy on every single aspect and I never imagined I could find someone like him specially in this game.

    I give him BIG thanks because my playstyle from before can't be compared on what I learned while playing with him. All our matches are fun no matter what teammates or killers we get, and it doesnt consist in just the fact that we play together, the most important part is that WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING we are in this game FOR FUN.

    I don't know about you but never before I had told myself "I'm launching Dead by Daylight for fun" and wow it looks so crazy now that I'm typing it. Everyone should remember why are they in this game, to have fun and not ruin others, and if others try to ruin your day, ignore them! There's gonna be a new match later which will make you forget about this one you just had.

    Summary of my thoughts, just have fun, it literally is simole as thinking about it. Change your dirty play style if you play for ruining others' day because that just means something sad is inside you, fix it by having fun with the game instead, I've met amazing people here and had uncountable wholesome moments that make me remember 0 no-fun moment.

    With this happy enthusiasm, I wan to end by saying thanks to the devs, for making the game, updating and adding more content to it, and the fact that they made it to make crossplay a thing has been the key change that helped me playing with my favourite person ever. And to the players, HAVE F U N!

    And well just wanted to add a wholesome moment we had playing together this weekend :)

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    Very nice I enjoy the mental stimulation as well . Take deep breath and move on . I’m glad to see you can do that . Do you find yourself happy when 2 - 4 people quit 50 percent of the time.let me know . Good outlook

  • @NaturalHurdle70 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196604/for-the-first-time-i-found-how-to-have-guaranteed-fun-with-the-game

    Very nice I enjoy the mental stimulation as well . Take deep breath and move on . I’m glad to see you can do that . Do you find yourself happy when 2 - 4 people quit 50 percent of the time.let me know . Good outlook

    If anyone in my match doesn't have fun I let them go since they have their own reasons, and rarely I get DCs in my matches

  • Now ain't this a surprise!



    Dead By Daylight forming relationships is wild, but hell it isn't the first time though


    Nicely done!

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Recently I had the best of luck ever on my life by finding my true love, after sad years with the low opportunities my sexuality caused me I found him in a DBD themed Discord server and can't believe that we live so close and how much luck I had with him since he's the perfect boy on every single aspect and I never imagined I could find someone like him specially in this game.

    I give him BIG thanks because my playstyle from before can't be compared on what I learned while playing with him. All our matches are fun no matter what teammates or killers we get, and it doesnt consist in just the fact that we play together, the most important part is that WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING we are in this game FOR FUN.

    I don't know about you but never before I had told myself "I'm launching Dead by Daylight for fun" and wow it looks so crazy now that I'm typing it. Everyone should remember why are they in this game, to have fun and not ruin others, and if others try to ruin your day, ignore them! There's gonna be a new match later which will make you forget about this one you just had.

    Summary of my thoughts, just have fun, it literally is simole as thinking about it. Change your dirty play style if you play for ruining others' day because that just means something sad is inside you, fix it by having fun with the game instead, I've met amazing people here and had uncountable wholesome moments that make me remember 0 no-fun moment.

    With this happy enthusiasm, I wan to end by saying thanks to the devs, for making the game, updating and adding more content to it, and the fact that they made it to make crossplay a thing has been the key change that helped me playing with my favourite person ever. And to the players, HAVE F U N!

    And well just wanted to add a wholesome moment we had playing together this weekend :)

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    Then, suddenly, the killer goes "You losers needed to play together cuz ur just trash, gg for me I played so good I got 1 kill against a SWF duo"

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Recently I had the best of luck ever on my life by finding my true love, after sad years with the low opportunities my sexuality caused me I found him in a DBD themed Discord server and can't believe that we live so close and how much luck I had with him since he's the perfect boy on every single aspect and I never imagined I could find someone like him specially in this game.

    I give him BIG thanks because my playstyle from before can't be compared on what I learned while playing with him. All our matches are fun no matter what teammates or killers we get, and it doesnt consist in just the fact that we play together, the most important part is that WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING we are in this game FOR FUN.

    I don't know about you but never before I had told myself "I'm launching Dead by Daylight for fun" and wow it looks so crazy now that I'm typing it. Everyone should remember why are they in this game, to have fun and not ruin others, and if others try to ruin your day, ignore them! There's gonna be a new match later which will make you forget about this one you just had.

    Summary of my thoughts, just have fun, it literally is simole as thinking about it. Change your dirty play style if you play for ruining others' day because that just means something sad is inside you, fix it by having fun with the game instead, I've met amazing people here and had uncountable wholesome moments that make me remember 0 no-fun moment.

    With this happy enthusiasm, I wan to end by saying thanks to the devs, for making the game, updating and adding more content to it, and the fact that they made it to make crossplay a thing has been the key change that helped me playing with my favourite person ever. And to the players, HAVE F U N!

    And well just wanted to add a wholesome moment we had playing together this weekend :)

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

    Love you

  • I was not expecting the romantic aspect of the story. So nice.

  • this is such a wholesome thread i love this :)

  • @notlonely said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196604/for-the-first-time-i-found-how-to-have-guaranteed-fun-with-the-game

    Then, suddenly, the killer goes "You losers needed to play together cuz ur just trash, gg for me I played so good I got 1 kill against a SWF duo"

    Lucky for him, he plays in ps4 and cant see any toxic chat. Sometimes people like and point out our goals names, I change it after some time to match with his nickname ❤️

  • I'm sad he couldn't see the important message I wanted to tell with this discussion I made, however, I apreciate how you all loved our story 😊

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1667497#Comment_1667497

    I'm sad he couldn't see the important message I wanted to tell with this discussion I made, however, I apreciate how you all loved our story 😊

    slrrrp send him the thread

  • @Kumnut768 said:

    this is such a wholesome thread i love this :)

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I was not expecting the romantic aspect of the story. So nice.

    @Hoodied said:

    Now ain't this a surprise!

    Dead By Daylight forming relationships is wild, but hell it isn't the first time though

    Nicely done!

    Apreciate y'all's messages 😊❤️ I'll tell him to read these

  • THIS STILL APPLIES BUT TO @jlgracia's COMMENT BELOW IT'S STILL WHOLESOME

    do i sENSE SOMETHING WHOLESOME-

    BE STILL MY HEART

    Untitled Image


  • Okay maybe I'm missundertanding, I guess you guys think this is my boyfriend, but he doesn't have any forum account in my knowledge, and that wouldnt be his username 😅

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1667649#Comment_1667649

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1667732#Comment_1667732

    Okay maybe I'm missundertanding, I guess you guys think this is my boyfriend, but he doesn't have any forum account in my knowledge, and that wouldnt be his username 😅

    #########

  • he is not the person Angelicus is talking about...

  • Guys I love the commentss! I am that person angelicus is talking about❤️


  • @jlgracia said:

    Guys I love the commentss! I am that person angelicus is talking about❤️

    (not anymore)