Spirit Builds?
Just trying to better my Spirit game and level her up. I'm currently at Rank 20 so I don't have many perks but here's what I do have:
EDIT: I just got Nurse's Calling from the web
Just trying to better my Spirit game and level her up. I'm currently at Rank 20 so I don't have many perks but here's what I do have:
EDIT: I just got Nurse's Calling from the web
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or what about this?
Stop playing spirit until you get stridor. Then Max it out and run pop, corrupt,stridor,bbq. Everyone and their mother will hate you. But you will win
But then who should I play? o-o I have doctor and I like him, I guess.
get bbq then max out spirit since you already have stridor
Edit you already have bbq
Just max out spirit you have all you need
then use bbq, stridor, hex ruin, hex undying
the obvious meta build is unrelenting, predator, strider and a perk of your choice like pop
unrelenting because you are swinging at players u cant currently see
predator to make the only way you have of following survivors while phasing more reliable
and strider to counter iron will and bonus information while phasing
and you need a perk to either slow down or give good info to where you need to be that doesn't rely on auras(you cant see auras while phasing)
Considering what perks you have i would go for BBQ&Chili,Pop goes the Weasel,Corrupt Intervention and either Rancor or Surge.
Corrupt tier 1 is too weak in my opinion. Bring it upt to 3, it is a really good perk in general.
Agree on Unrelenting as training perk, so you don't get punished too hard when you try to go for the phasing hits. But strongly disagree on Predator. If you want to become a good spirit, you need to train your ears, this is stronger than having easier scratch marks to track. You start to rely on that when you use it too much.
Surge and Pop (especially Pop on tier 1) counter themselves, just pick one of them.
Whispers is only worth it on tier 3. Try to get it, and if you have it, another tip on top: If you can't manage to find a survivor with Whispers on, dont waste too much time because other gens are progressed in the meantime. The bigger and easier-to-use strength of Whispers is, that you know where you dont have to waste time to search for survivors. Might sound contradictory, but keep it in mind and try to remember from time to time.
STBFL is too weak on tier 1 as you lose too many stacks and have no alternative of downing the obsession. This only works if you combine it with Rancor and chose to completely ignore the obsession. Which would be a good combo, because Rancor also gives you some probably good information with the gen pops (especially because the locations are still visible in phasing, unlike aura reading, so maybe good practicing to get to the location and find them by ear)
If you like Hex builds, Devour + Haunted can give you some easy downs. Especially without ruin on spirit, survivors might tend to not touch any hex totems.
Tinkerer might work well, but let go of the phasing early enough so they dont get scared of the wooshing too much and you can make more use of the undetectable state, also recovering power to have it ready again when you reach the gen.
My pick would be 1) Pop/Ruin, 2) BBQ, 3+4) either Tinkerer+Devour or Rancor+STBFL
BBQ definitely in the first place to give you more BP to level your spirit :P and replace either BBQ/Pop/Ruin with Whispers or Corrupt, once you got them on tier 3
I just got stridor from the web! Any changes people would like to make?