My Juices Aren't Flowing - Again.

Again disappoint flows through me it does. (I went all Yoda like) Coming to another Halloween in DBD, and wishing the event was good but my balloon is deflated, I have no hype nor anything to look forward to for Halloween. Already it's a disappointment a lot of us can't do much in rt again due to covid (okay not DBD's fault) but I was hoping BHVR took in what people said last year. Yea some don't care about these events etc, so we get pumpkins on gens but eh, I would of loved a good Halloween event, the events are seriously lacking now and it's hard to get excited for anything. In the past it was good/something to look forward too, I just fear with lack of such events, some may start to loose faith in this game, even just the petals to collect would be SOMETHING.

Comments

  • @Mushwin said:

    Again disappoint flows through me it does. (I went all Yoda like) Coming to another Halloween in DBD, and wishing the event was good but my balloon is deflated, I have no hype nor anything to look forward to for Halloween. Already it's a disappointment a lot of us can't do much in rt again due to covid (okay not DBD's fault) but I was hoping BHVR took in what people said last year. Yea some don't care about these events etc, so we get pumpkins on gens but eh, I would of loved a good Halloween event, the events are seriously lacking now and it's hard to get excited for anything. In the past it was good/something to look forward too, I just fear with lack of such events, some may start to loose faith in this game, even just the petals to collect would be SOMETHING.

    I haven't played in a bit, did they start a halloween event? I got sick of the game after the previous 2 patches and have been playing other stuff. I've been checking in the forum looking for an event or a solid patch to get me to play again.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196197/my-juices-arent-flowing-again

    I haven't played in a bit, did they start a halloween event? I got sick of the game after the previous 2 patches and have been playing other stuff. I've been checking in the forum looking for an event or a solid patch to get me to play again.

    Not yet :( but I have no confidence for Christmas event etc

  • I'd like Pustula plants for the entire month. Some rank 1 survivors would moan because they take the game too seriously. But it would be fun for the rest of us.

    I wouldn't even care what the reward would be. I'd settle for an Iridescent Shard. The crowns were rubbish, but collecting them was great fun.

  • From what I've heard from the leaks, this halloween event is probably going to be best in DBD's history. Everyone is going to do drugs making them run crazy fast, it's going be fun. I can't wait to farm the new addons.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196197/my-juices-arent-flowing-again

    I haven't played in a bit, did they start a halloween event? I got sick of the game after the previous 2 patches and have been playing other stuff. I've been checking in the forum looking for an event or a solid patch to get me to play again.

    They teased the upcoming halloween event, so no, they didn't start yet. Afaik, the previous event didn't start until later in October.

  • @Kebek said:

    From what I've heard from the leaks, this halloween event is probably going to be best in DBD's history. Everyone is going to do drugs making them run crazy fast, it's going be fun. I can't wait to farm the new addons.

    Based on rewards or play?

  • They'll be adding new serum addons for everyone to farm through normal bloodwebs. There might be more but nothing is confirmed.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661751#Comment_1661751

    They'll be adding new serum addons for everyone to farm through normal bloodwebs. There might be more but nothing is confirmed.

    Oh yeah I know that, I meant another objective like the plants, doing something else in the game, making it a bit more, Halloween like.

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661754#Comment_1661754

    Oh yeah I know that, I meant another objective like the plants, doing something else in the game, making it a bit more, Halloween like.

    I don't think so, probably only event hooks/gens. As I said, we don't really know. Although plants were just more holding M1 so even when it was nice to look at, it still was the same M1 thing like gens.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hope they continue using Events as a testing ground for 'experimental' changes like they seem to with this one.

    Surely they don't need to use events to have as testting grounds?

  • The tomes have killed the game in general. No events last summer, halloween or winter. Gameplay in general was fundamentally changed since last year with Tome 1. You can tell what "challenge" a player is doing based on their play.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661758#Comment_1661758

    I don't think so, probably only event hooks/gens. As I said, we don't really know. Although plants were just more holding M1 so even when it was nice to look at, it still was the same M1 thing like gens.

    Yes but it was another thing to do.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    The tomes have killed the game in general. No events last summer, halloween or winter. Gameplay in general was fundamentally changed since last year with Tome 1. You can tell what "challenge" a player is doing based on their play.

    I mean the rift is okay but prefer the events, I agree with someone when they said it's like a chore, sort of just plodding along through that and then we get people dcing because they are the obsession and denying you of stuff ugh.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661758#Comment_1661758

    I don't think so, probably only event hooks/gens. As I said, we don't really know. Although plants were just more holding M1 so even when it was nice to look at, it still was the same M1 thing like gens.

    Yes but holding M1 next to plant is a change from holding M1 next to a gen. I liked the risk of wasting time for my own personal gain on a plant instead of helping the team on a gen.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I'd like Pustula plants for the entire month. Some rank 1 survivors would moan because they take the game too seriously. But it would be fun for the rest of us.

    I wouldn't even care what the reward would be. I'd settle for an Iridescent Shard. The crowns were rubbish, but collecting them was great fun.

    I enjoyed that event. If you teamed up you both drain a plant. I like events where you have to play both sides for cosmetics. It hurts lobby times but is good to give someone who doesn't play both sides a new perspective.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661758#Comment_1661758

    I don't think so, probably only event hooks/gens. As I said, we don't really know. Although plants were just more holding M1 so even when it was nice to look at, it still was the same M1 thing like gens.

    Yes but holding M1 next to plant is a change from holding M1 next to a gen. I liked the risk of wasting time for my own personal gain on a plant instead of helping the team on a gen.

    Edit: It said there was an error, so I clicked submit again.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1661779#Comment_1661779

    Yes but holding M1 next to plant is a change from holding M1 next to a gen. I liked the risk of wasting time for my own personal gain on a plant instead of helping the team on a gen.

    R1!

  • I know you do but you know what i know, of what we know of R1 o.O