EGC
EGC should last 2 mins doesnt matter downed or not.Change my mind
EGC should last 2 mins doesnt matter downed or not.Change my mind
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
End collapse game
you knew what I meant
Would make it easier to play blutwarden.
Not fair you edited it now my comment makes no sense
What I want is that survs feel pressured not I got 400 YEARS save someone
EGC timer slowing down on downed / hooked is perfectly fine and reasonable. 99'ing the gates to not trigger EGC untill all can run out, thats the actual issue here. As of now, in many games the gates are only opened when the outome is already decided, so EGC literally does nothing. Just making the timer always two minutes does not change much about that. It might even encourage the survivors to leave the gates closed more often.
Instead of making EGC deadlier, you need to make 99'ing the gate less effective, so it is a greater risk to leave the gates closed. Regressing exit gates were proposed often to solve / mitigate this, that would totally remove the option to 99 a gate. Another option would be that the lever has to be put down first in order to continue the opening process, removing the option to just tap a 99% gate to open it, you would at least have to put the lever down fully. I would prefer the first solution.
Maybe it should start as soon as the last gen is done so they have 3 mins to escape.EGC does need to pressure people.
Yeah, something like this. It's similar when the hatch gets closed, then the last remaining also has to open a gate with a 2 min timer. So having 3 minutes when all gens were done sounds fair enough. Although I had some games where I fought against the whole survivor team even after all gens were finished for way longer than 3 minutes, with many hook swaps. That wouldn't be possible anymore.
if the hook trade its cuz timer is not pressure enought