The Cannibal
This killer is stupid weak compared to every other killer in the game.. The only time you do well with him is when you have survivors making mistakes. The amount of times I should be able to get survivors with my chainsaw and I cant is ridiculous. The Hillbilly is better and everyway. Can you please balance this! I dont feel like sticking to the meta to do well. I also get theres other weak killers but hes gotta be one of the weakest.
Comments
He is a weaker version of Billy and I agree he needs a buff like most killers do, but he's not useless like people make it out to be. I don't mean any offense by saying this, but when you say..
.. I tend to believe it is more user error than his mechanics. If you're relying on killers like Billy to carry you through the ranks, you're anti-looping game probably needs some work.
Good luck!
I will state though his saw is a little weak and like Pig, he suffers from some useless add-ons. His slow down when he charges his saw makes it very difficult to catch up to people. If you're 99.99% done with a charge and let go it fully resets you to nothing so you're forced to hold it longer than neccessary to ensure the saw will trigger. Lastly, as I stated, his add-ons leave something to be desired. The increased speed from the raker add-ons is nice but since you're already slowed so much during a charge it's not really worth it. The muffler add-ons are a joke since the only purpose of a quiet saw is to not hear you coming with a charged saw, but his saw doesn't work in a way that it matters.
I watched angrypug go on like a 15 3-4K streak where noone got the generators done and escape.. I dont think he is stupid weak at all.. Hes just not braindead easy like billy
Still he was doing it around rank 4.. He is a survivor main.. It was still impressive to see.. he also did part of the streak with Mr Bing Bong and Freddy.. It shows you though that there are alot of tricks and mindgames you can learn to make you a much better killer
If you're 99.99% done with a charge and let go it fully resets you to nothing so you're forced to hold it longer than neccessary to ensure the saw will trigger.
This should have been fixed a long time ago. All they have to do is make his chainsaw mechanic like Billy's and it would be fine. There is nothing more frustrating than having a survivor escape because your chainsaw wasn't fully charged.
Both of his chilli addons are still faulty ;(
Leatherface requires rather trivial changes to be good, so I hope the devs look at him after they finish reworking Freddy, but I know I shouldn't be holding my breath.
According to the Dev's their not. It's not that they make you faster it's that you accelerate to your top chainsaw speed faster.
However we'll just have to take that with many grains of sand lol.
Guys.. been playing this game long ass time.. Survivor Rank 1 (lets be honest not hard to do)
Killer Ive made it to rank 1 many times maining myers and useing leatherface as a secondary (dont believe in playing broken killers)
He needs a big buff on his chainsaw cause 1 team of 4 people with meta perks that are decent and you will feel so frustrated at how weak his chainsaw really is!
Please Devs help him! Hes such a cool killer, I even feel bad when I vs him cause I see how weak he really is
Buffing him will turn him into The Chaddibal.