Felix!
Felix, and speedo Quentin with a face rework.
bubba
Why isn't big boy Jeff on this list?
He's the only other one shirtless cosmetic I would buy
Could it really be anyone else?
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I immediately wondered how many people would say Felix ๐
I don't see Blight on here
@Mandy said:As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I immediately wondered how many people would say Felix ๐
@Mandy said:
The Mods know their community far too well. ๐
But yes, my vote would be for Felix if he was an option.
@adirgeforthedead said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1665418#Comment_1665418The Mods know their community far too well. ๐But yes, my vote would be for Felix if he was an option.
@adirgeforthedead said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1665418#Comment_1665418
I forgot to add to Felix and Jeff, my bad.
Ace Visconti is like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, except...
But what they do have in common is...
I rest my case.
Felix or Jeff or both no speedo tho.
Hail to the king.
Joe
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Felix!
Felix, and speedo Quentin with a face rework.
bubba
Why isn't big boy Jeff on this list?
He's the only other one shirtless cosmetic I would buy
Could it really be anyone else?
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I immediately wondered how many people would say Felix ๐
I don't see Blight on here
The Mods know their community far too well. ๐
But yes, my vote would be for Felix if he was an option.
I forgot to add to Felix and Jeff, my bad.
Ace Visconti is like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, except...
But what they do have in common is...
I rest my case.
Felix or Jeff or both no speedo tho.
Hail to the king.
Joe