Hack,exploit or glitch?

I was playing a few days ago against a doctor, There was a Claudette with an unusual build, self care, botany knowledge, auto didact and resilience, with a green first aid.

doctor hit her and she healed faster than the weapon cooldown, she did it 3 times and as far as I know autodidact doesn't work for yourself, just for others.

I did a small test with my brother except without autodidact (nowhere to get them skill checks if it's only 2 of us and 1 has to be the killer) ran the same build except autodidact but ran spine chill.

Couldn't heal as fast, can anyone confirm what was that?.

I think I recorded a vid, I have to check.

Comments

  • Autodidact does NOT affect self heals though

  • Autodidact doesn't affect self-heal, but that build does allow an incredibly fast heal when combined with an Emergency med-kit.


  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I was playing a few days ago against a doctor, There was a Claudette with an unusual build, self care, botany knowledge, auto didact and resilience, with a green first aid.

    doctor hit her and she healed faster than the weapon cooldown, she did it 3 times and as far as I know autodidact doesn't work for yourself, just for others.

    I did a small test with my brother except without autodidact (nowhere to get them skill checks if it's only 2 of us and 1 has to be the killer) ran the same build except autodidact but ran spine chill.

    Couldn't heal as fast, can anyone confirm what was that?.

    I think I recorded a vid, I have to check.

    Autodidact completely doesn't work with Med-kits either by design. Post the video if possible but to my knowledge this was specifically addressed with We'll Make It 300% stipulation being blocked for a reason... and should be a hack if they're trying to actively mask it like this.

  • @SunderMun said:

    Autodidact doesn't affect self-heal, but that build does allow an incredibly fast heal when combined with an Emergency med-kit.

    But still not faster than a weapon cooldown.

    @ZCerebrate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/195850/hack-exploit-or-glitch

    Autodidact completely doesn't work with Med-kits either by design. Post the video if possible but to my knowledge this was specifically addressed with We'll Make It 300% stipulation being blocked for a reason... and should be a hack if they're trying to actively mask it like this.

    I'm currently uploading it to youtube, I will share it here asap.

  • Well, Botany and a green med-kit can be very fast but... still I don't think it's going to be faster than a weapon cooldown.

  • yeah that would be an instaheal hack.

    healing yourself that fast is not possible without cheating in some way (eigther abusing exploits or hacking - both equally bannable)

  • @Saitamfed said:

    Well, Botany and a green med-kit can be very fast but... still I don't think it's going to be faster than a weapon cooldown.

    Yeah especially 3 times, even with duration addons you would run out too fast.