What's up with DC'ing against Legion?


DC Legion 2.png DC legion.png

Why so many people dc at the sight of Legion (or his power) or in middle of the game?

I know he can be annoying, but really? I understand lower ranks, but high greens, purples and even red ranks?

Comments

  • @MasterofSFL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1666774#Comment_1666774

    I didn't give a list of "Big bad killers" I gave a list of popular killers and a list of killers almost never played: I'll let you mull over which one's I prefer.

    You can disagree however much you wish, the fact is that feeding into the very thing that makes the game overall less enjoyable and then having a mild lament makes it an irony. Keep having DCs in your games if you disagree, I'll keep having full games with very few.

    There is a reason why some killers are less used than others.

    Not all killers are fun to play as in red ranks. Legion maybe isn't good at higher ranks, but he is still fun to play as and personally, I don't mind playing against him as a survivor. Legion just does what he was designed for

  • @Predator3174PL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1666800#Comment_1666800

    There is a reason why some killers are less used than others.

    Not all killers are fun to play as in red ranks. Legion maybe isn't good at higher ranks, but he is still fun to play as and personally, I don't mind playing against him as a survivor. Legion just does what he was designed for

    Not all killers are as fun to play against in red ranks. The knife cuts both ways.

    I reiterated the point several times already, if DCers are issue, do what mitigates the issue.

  • I don't ever disconnect against legion, but legion with thanatophobia is so annoying, especially if they have sloppy as well. Those are just some of the longest games because everything takes forever because you can't stay healthy for more than 20 seconds so it's not even worth healing but because of that everything else takes ages.

  • legion is a boring killer to go against he extends the match longer and longer before you finally escape with 0 hooks after about 2 mins of mending and if you are solo q with these brain dead self-caring teammates its like they are already out of the match and you lose because even against legion you cant win a 1v1 forever

  • I had my whole team ditch me against the Trapper in Midwich.

    The Trapper isn't too hard to deal with in the first place, let alone a place where he can't hide traps nearly as effectively.

    It was great, I was in his arms as the 3rd person DCd. I saw more of him than any of my team. :/

  • @Godot said:

    I don't encourage or enforce DCing. Nobody should do it.

    But I'm afraid it's going to happen A LOT more once the next update rolls around.

    Why? What happens next update?

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    It's probably a protest of "this killer is boring to face" but it's not just Legion...

    The sound of a phase walk, the rev of a chainsaw (Billy or Bubba), the screech of a distant blink, The Huntresses's 40m humming, the sight of them slowly falling asleep at the bottom left. Heck even the "ding ding ding" of Wraith's dinner bell can illicit the same result currently...

    It not restricted to survivors either. Killers have unplugged on load in against 0 items, 0 offerings even in red ranks on me because they randomly rolled into Ormond or Haddonfield just to return in post-game lobby about "the broken game" that they're "forced" to play. Perhaps there is a terrorist organization holding AK47s to a select population to force them to continue queueing up to waste 4 other people's time.

    A non abuseable DC penalty + Struggle phase rework to prevent instant suiciding couldn't come any faster.

    Of course from how some forum users make it sound there should be Kotaku articles about BHVR's activated terrorist cells moving out to implement their nefarious plans of forcing people to play a game they don't enjoy if DC penalties return without exploits to ban people for 72 + hours.

    i once got a tripple kill with a single shot as caleb.

    didnt even hit, yet just a few seconds after the bang was heard 3 people had died.

    god im just too good at this game B)

    /s

  • His power is boring to go against and use, plus Legions like to use Thanatophobia with his power, making the game EVEN more boring as more M1 is spent on generators.

  • @Predator3174PL said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R7ZCNJ7IDVBE/dc-legion-2.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/90H8JFR27IRU/dc-legion.png

    Why so many people dc at the sight of Legion (or his power) or in middle of the game?

    I know he can be annoying, but really? I understand lower ranks, but high greens, purples and even red ranks?

    Because he's boring. Id rather play against iri head infantry belt huntress than forever freddy, or legion, or deathslinger.

1 2 ›