No counterplay
What's the counterplay to Object of Obsession if you're playing as Freddy?
"bring blindness add ons"
Assuming you're already in the trial and didn't bring those?
Every single mindgame you could try at a tile is taken away from you.
What's the counterplay to Object of Obsession if you're playing as Freddy?
"bring blindness add ons"
Assuming you're already in the trial and didn't bring those?
Every single mindgame you could try at a tile is taken away from you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spam snares and hold W.
I'm not being sarcastic.
I prefer pallet Freddy :(
There's blindness addon on freddy, but, according to many spirit haters "if you have to take something special to counter something that couldn't even be a thing, this is a bad counterplay" so just don't mind what I'm saying
I'm not an expert on Freddy, but if they're a solo player or SWF not on comms, I'd suggest you drop chase when they're asleep and focus down the other survivors.
DC? And then give the genius at BHVR who thought giving a permanent oblivious effect to an already bloated to hell Reddit killer a pat on the back for a job well done.
I think its more that its relatively uncommon to the point I often have to wonder why I see a survivors aura at the start until they start teabagging.
does it matter OoO is gettin nerfed soon anyway
I just run Sheep Block all the time. Blindness for 30 seconds is pretty useful as an effect and it counters OOO which is OP against Freddy.
Unironically, if you sense you're against a SWF run blindness add ons, it actually works quite well but you are still at a hinderance.
Playing setup Freddy with snares plus blindness plus Corrupt is mainly how I would deal with object, can still imagine it still screws you over though.