Lunge of killers fine?
Here is a video, the quality isnt that good but enough to understand i think. tell me your opinion
Here is a video, the quality isnt that good but enough to understand i think. tell me your opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this fine, it's just he has a smaller model.
Next.
This is fine, he started on the middle of the pallet from his model but from his perspective he swung from the edge of it based on the distance gained, perfect to hit the window if they are medium vaulting or if they are faking but bumped into something and lost time like he did earlier in the clip.
Haha yeah, sometimes it seems like the lunge is bigger somehow, but that was actually a normal lunge, it´s pretty big.
its about the distance not the model.
when a killer can lunge for 5 meters there is actually something wrong.
if now think abou the Dedicated server advantage, the lunge distance and the hit detection aka aim assist hmmmm
yes next.
You are complaining about freddy, who has the same lunge as every other killer in the game. Stop complaining and realize it's the model that's the issue.
Good day sir
I genuinely don't see the problem here. If that was any other killer it would look completely normal.
Its about the lunge distance, its not about the model.
when the killer starts lunging and can go 5 meter with his lunge then there is something wrong, keep in mind you also have the aim aissist (hit detection), the hitbox of survivors what is the double size of the actualy model of the survivor and then you have the lovely Dedicated server, Bloodlust etc.
and a killer shouldnt have so many advantages in a chase.
lunging from the pallet all way trough behind the window is not fair.
but yeah "main" players will never accept something what isnt in their favor why am i even trying to have a fair game.
and honestly i cant understand how you can even say "i dont see the problem" that is just sad.
Just use your stretched res to see it from a mile away lol. All jokes aside every killer has the same hit box for the weapon no matter if the size is from Freddy to Pyramid Head.
i play with black bars not stretched you're wrong. or is playing with black bars also cheating :p ?
I’m just messing with you from that other post is all lmao
It´s the same basic lunge basically every Killer has. It´s been the same as forever, and it´s 100% fine. You, like many others, have fallen for a false assumption, propably subconsciously, that given Freddy is not even half the height of Myers(really wish they hadn´t based Mikeys model on Tyler Mane in Zombie´s) his lunge has to be shorter. For balance purposes, it just isn´t. Next.
The lung distance is completely fine, and I've found it to be that way in the year and a bit I've played.
Additionally, as we are talking about "mains" if I wanted things to be in my sides favour so badly, the killer wouldn't even get a hook throughout the match.
I didnt watch the video but I wish that killer's lunges were ever so slightly farther bc I always miss bc I was 3 centimeters off.
I mean, in the real world a lunge can cross several meters depending on the intensity of the forward momentum and the weapon being used.
Now magnify this because all of the killers have been supernaturally enhanced by the entity and the alchemist. The math checks out.