Are you planning to make a split screen mode to the game ?
I really love inviting my friends and playing together. Could you please add a split screen mode?
I would REALLY enjoy it.
Thank you anyways.
I would REALLY enjoy it.
Thank you anyways.
Comments
good idea but how would it work? i mean would you both have the same character, same perks, same offerings, same items, same Add-ons, same clothing? or would it require you both play separate characters with separate load outs?
like you both cant be nea at the same time you would have to be two seperate people like feng min and claudete or david and dwight.
splitscreen is hard to happen in this game , i just want to ask you guys to vote for 'LAN Multiplayer without internet connection" , idont think they'd add splitscreen ,but its posssible for them to add lan ' i already talked to the devs and they said LAN could be possible in the future , lets vote for somthing thats possible ,so just PLZ vote for lan option to be added in the game , if they see more people asking for it they're gonna make plans for it to make it possible
Mhm split screen is the best my friend always come to my house and tell me I wanna play dead by daylight!
Cool in concept but not gonna work in game I don't think.
In this kind of game split screen wouldn't work.
.