Yeah definitely. I played like 10 games a few hours ago and there was only 1 match with weird hits, the rest seemed really good.
THIS
I played for around 6-7 hours, both as killer and survivor. Everything, both hit or miss, felt a lot better.
However, I had a match with a VPN killer, the server side hit validation definitely felt better, but I did still get one weird hit. You know what though? I'll gladly take one questionable hit rather than 28 BS hits, any day.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah definitely. I played like 10 games a few hours ago and there was only 1 match with weird hits, the rest seemed really good.
Is this some PTB change? Is better hit detection coming to live version?
It is still live for next 3 hours. I didn't played yesterday unfortunately. I really need to test it.
THIS
I played for around 6-7 hours, both as killer and survivor. Everything, both hit or miss, felt a lot better.
However, I had a match with a VPN killer, the server side hit validation definitely felt better, but I did still get one weird hit. You know what though? I'll gladly take one questionable hit rather than 28 BS hits, any day.
Devs, SET THIS LIVE FOR GOOD :)
Thanks for the feedback on this, it has been deactivated for now (this was our Beta test), there'll be more information coming on it in the future.