More time for tome

Challenges are to crazy. If i knew i had to be a hardcore player to to them i would of left my money in the bank.

Comments

  • Which ones are you struggling with? Some of them are really tough, but a lot can be achieved through just playing a bunch of matches.

    You can always ask the community for tips on how to accomplish some of them too. There's plenty of players who've finished all of the Tome Challenges thus far who can provide suggestions that might improve your chances of success.

  • Blood dept and obsessive were the time consuming ones, all the other challenges took 1-2 games to complete. Yeayea maybe there were few more that took time, but i dont think there were. With these 2 i kinda almost gave up. For the obsessive use nemesis, gets you 4 done if you get 4k and play it smart and know how to use this perk

  • What? All the challenges this time around have been grindy for sure but not difficult in the least. Even the challenges like Extinction of Hope which sound hard on paper are really easy once you realize you can use a mori with Myers/Ghostface or a an exposed perk.

    I second the question above, what challenges are you having issues with?

  • @KaarelK said:

    Blood dept and obsessive were the time consuming ones, all the other challenges took 1-2 games to complete. Yeayea maybe there were few more that took time, but i dont think there were. With these 2 i kinda almost gave up. For the obsessive use nemesis, gets you 4 done if you get 4k and play it smart and know how to use this perk

    the one of kill 10 obsessions i finished in 6 matches. popped nemisis and an ebony mori. got two matches with 3 kills each. the worst were the 3 iri devout and the 4 gold emblems in one match.

  • I got level 70 maybe two weeks ago. All my tome challenges are max completed.

    I just play regularly and always have a challenge selected when I play. That being said I am a Rank 1 Killer and Red Rank Survivor

  • @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1663480#Comment_1663480

    the one of kill 10 obsessions i finished in 6 matches. popped nemisis and an ebony mori. got two matches with 3 kills each. the worst were the 3 iri devout and the 4 gold emblems in one match.

    Yeah, you dont have to repeat me

  • wow you are very much enthused with your own words. I chose to back your words up with my own experience. I'm sorry next time i'll denouce you without a shred of proof and then say my experience is the right thing and you were lying. sheesh... why are you so negative? could say nothing and let it go or you could say hey glad that others found the same approach. go back to your rock.

  • So your're saying parrots are playing dbd too ?

  • @gatsby said:

    I got level 70 maybe two weeks ago. All my tome challenges are max completed.

    I just play regularly and always have a challenge selected when I play. That being said I am a Rank 1 Killer and Red Rank Survivor

    I stopped playing the game for a bit, Switch versions seriously sucks, we get no optimization whatsoever, I want crossprogression for Xbox but no, Devs can't even say why they "can't"