Best Noob Moments (Killers & Survivors)

Hey, we've all been beginners at this game at some point, and I'm sure done some derpy stuff. What are your best (or worst) noob moments?

For me:

As a survivor, running after an injured David like a misguided Pollyanna. Chased him all OVER that map, wondering why he kept refusing my attempts to heal him. HELLO, NO MITHER, I don't believe we've met before!

As Killer, wondering why it took so many kicks to bust a generator. Sometimes 3 or 4, sometimes 10 kicks! Per generator! How inefficient. HELLO ZERO REALIZATION I WASN'T COMPLETING THE DAMAGE ACTION!

Ah, memories.

Comments

  • Survivor: Playing against Doctor for the first time, I didn't realize he created Illusory Doctors. So imagine my surprise when I was running from the Doctor, only to see him in front of me, and I turned around to avoid him only to run head first into him hitting me.

    Killer: Playing Spirit for the first time, I spent the whole match trying to figure out how to phase through walls.

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    Hey, we've all been beginners at this game at some point, and I'm sure done some derpy stuff. What are your best (or worst) noob moments?

    For me:

    As a survivor, running after an injured David like a misguided Pollyanna. Chased him all OVER that map, wondering why he kept refusing my attempts to heal him. HELLO, NO MITHER, I don't believe we've met before!

    As Killer, wondering why it took so many kicks to bust a generator. Sometimes 3 or 4, sometimes 10 kicks! Per generator! How inefficient. HELLO ZERO REALIZATION I WASN'T COMPLETING THE DAMAGE ACTION!

    Ah, memories.

    Survivor: I watched old videos so I thought nothing changed. Guess my surprise when I fell off a high ledge with exhaustion and didn't get a stumble reduction

    Killer: Face camped a group of red ranks and won

  • This might be irrelevant but, I love this. https://youtu.be/R98e-Y4Lu8w

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    Hey, we've all been beginners at this game at some point, and I'm sure done some derpy stuff. What are your best (or worst) noob moments?

    For me:

    As a survivor, running after an injured David like a misguided Pollyanna. Chased him all OVER that map, wondering why he kept refusing my attempts to heal him. HELLO, NO MITHER, I don't believe we've met before!

    As Killer, wondering why it took so many kicks to bust a generator. Sometimes 3 or 4, sometimes 10 kicks! Per generator! How inefficient. HELLO ZERO REALIZATION I WASN'T COMPLETING THE DAMAGE ACTION!

    Ah, memories.

    Reported a doctor with fake pallets for hacking because I didn't know that was a thing.