Switch is going to die.
I have to say, the new graphics will probably kill switch players, they look so good and yet, performance is still weak, this is sad! 😂😂
I have to say, the new graphics will probably kill switch players, they look so good and yet, performance is still weak, this is sad! 😂😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same can be said for all current consoles, and prolly the lower end PC's as well. At some point they will not be able to handle it.
They would probably disable INSANE amount of particle effects they shove into every single object.
If they enable that for PC I'd use it, I don't like my relatively smooth 60 fps to drop to 20 because I stand close to finished gen.
What do you mean, switch runs well. As well as any other console at least, this game just sometimes screws you over no matter what platform you play on.
it's gonna be ######### for every console, at least on PC you can set graphic on low.
Mine has lag and frames drops sometimes, it happens but I seriously think my switch will die with the update 😂😂
I'm kinda given flash backs of Final Fantasy 11. It was an MMO like World of Warcraft and it was available for PC, playstation and xbox. As the years went on they could make the graphics better but the consoles were literally holding it back. I would not be surprised if that happens with DBD.
I miss FFXI. I quit in 2010, but to date it's probably the most enjoyable game ive ever played (on pc.. cant speak for console).
So glad I moved on to PS4. And hopefully will get to move on to PS5 (Not sure how that's going to work.)
The game is actually poorly optimized on all platforms and the devs are just hoping that it’ll fix itself (even after years of this being a problem). You don’t hear PC players complaining about it very much because their setups are so powerful they’re able to brute force through problems. The only consoles that this game will actually perform well on are probably the PS5 and XSX because they crush pretty much every console before them.
No we aren't going to die. I dont think devs would put game on a platform and let it rot.