same map three or four times in a roll, or same killer 3 or 4 times in a roll
Look I love this game and yes even if the spirit is not what is cracked up to be I may buy her to support the game but that's neither here or there, every nite lately always the same map or the same killer, what's up with that? makes me play less,,,,,and it has and yes I'm playing less can we get that fix,,,,, what do you guys think.
Comments
Yeah I had a horde of Billy's after reset and almost all the same map. It's pretty much the same thing you get a huge run of the same maps regularly then occasionally a different one comes out. I also get the same Huntress on one of the Autohaven maps/Red Forest every time.
Your right happens all the time but with the killer it's the same guy, hello
Yeah i've had the same killer repeatedly and it's annoying to say the least, especially when the killer is fishy.
Don't be, lol
don't think that has anything to do with it, it's the game
The less viable killers we have, the more they will repeat
Easy math
There's plenty of viable killers since region lock got removed and the only time it gets scarce is really early in the am.
Viable in the sense, capable to deal with a competent SWF.
There is only one truely viable killer, namely nurse, maybe you can count billy too, but he can be looped so....
I haven't gotten Mothers Dwelling in a week but have gotten Sheltered woods 2-3 times in a row and Thomson House every other match. Honestly this is why map offerings exist!
I didn't get you but the huntress in question always seems to hit you around corners in the sense that you're several feet around the corner. You got around and she threw clearly after you were safe yet still hits you and manages to hit you through objects.
She also camps quite extensively around a hook sometimes standing next to it. She'll throw random axes that magically can hit people behind gens where the gen should block it. So no that's most definitely not you lol.
Well this is throwing an axe around a corner where it's completely impossible for it to hit even with the bugged hitboxes she has.
Actually I've been recording quite a few and gotten really good video of the shenanigans certain people use. I also know some of the sites and the hacks that're being used. Sadly EAC is too easy to by pass and for the devs they've got to review the videos as well.
it is called bad rng for you my friend
Literally means random number generation.
It just means 'luck'
Teh codes are usually known but as soon as they fix it a newer version gets put out. One site the dev got highly personal because his top selling codes got nuked. This after saying he wasn't in it for the money but just so people could have fun.
I've still got a membership on the site back when I was a CS source admin on a bunch of servers. I was looking to find what people on the servers were using and it was a gold mine lol. Now the site is restricted access and they vet anyone joining up.
yup, that what I say too,
But I,m that guy happens all the time what to do?
NA has been a lot of the same maps as well and I'm getting a lot of the same killers too.
most of them are all alike just small variables the Spirit so the opposite, and that didn't work out at all
I got that thanks but map offerings don't give you more blood points and most of the time they are the last offering you use when you got nothing left
?????
RNG - Random Number Generator, a term coined in MMORPGS (such as World of Warcraft) that basically mean you have bad luck.
Random Number Generator, it is used also for how you get skill checks in this game..
RNG is also used to determine the map you get. It's likely the game does a RNG roll to determine what map you're going to play on (influenced by offerings of course).
Usually doesn't bother me unless I get Rotten Fields 2X in a row. I would rather play any map but that abomination. Yes, that includes Pale Rose.
I use map offerings when there are 2-3 Claudettes in the Lobby and at least 2 Flashlights. Roughly 75-80% of the time, a large majority at least, they are toxic SWF and looking to go to Haddonfield to bully the Killer. Multiple times I've had them all DC after load-in due to my map being chosen. Extremely amusing, and everytime there were multiple DCs the Killer took it easy on those of us who were left and joked about it in post-game. The times that they actually stayed in were even funnier as they spewed toxic rage at me for "ruining their fun" in post-game.
If you find yourself getting the same map multiple times in a row, it might be worthwhile to burn an Offering. I'll do this when that happens and it seems to appease RNGesus enough to give me a nice selection throughout the rest of my playtime. Probably just luck on my part, but I swear the game can get locked into a specific map for the Host and you need to burn a map Offering to break it.
Story of my rng life, my bad luck is legendary.
thank you, still World of Warcraft has no place in this discussion
got it thanks
well, I don't know about such things but thanks
thanks, News to me,
I blame Mega since I've not played it since before Thundering Isles came out.
dude, that has nothing to do with Dead By Daylight, thank you for your comment
Then why call me out on it in the 1st place unless you're trying to grief me, since as you could clearly see I responded to him. nowhere in that comment did i mention World of Warcraft at all. If you had such an issue with WOW being involved then why not say that in response to him?
The only reason you'd skip him and go to my innocuous comment is to try and troll me. So what reason do you have for not responding to him when you complained about WOW being in the convo?
There's his quote where he even responded to you with a World Of Warcraft response yet mine had nothing about it other than his quote.
Now since you want to say it has nothing to do with DBD how many of your posts have the same issue?
Dude all that you are saying has really nothing to do with this discussion find something else in you life other then just being a Troll, your better then that, just look at all these people 2k-4k post what do they have a life, you better then that even like Me I play video game, hello
WoW somewhat does have a point in this conversation since it's an easily identifiable source for Random Number Generators. RNG has been around a LOT longer than that though. The earliest games used RNG to determine if you hit a monster or not, for example Wizardry, and it's based somewhat on Dungeons and Dragons dice rolls.
Programmers usually base them on something, check Wikipedia for examples of this, so diehard mechanics can figure out how to fool the RNG at times and force specific "rolls". They might also be a simple random grouping of numbers, Final Fantasy XII had this, that the game would pull from when a die roll was called for. All that being said though, they aren't really all that random, and you will not get anywhere near the results you would if you simply rolled dice in your home and compared it to the RNG output.
no prob
I'm confused. I thought you were confused by the term RNG so I explained it.