Granted auric cells on the ptb?
Did anyone else get this message on the PTB when going to the store? Got me really confused
Tagged:
Mod
Did anyone else get this message on the PTB when going to the store? Got me really confused
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i got this message too but they gave me only 300 auric cells
Did you purchase auric cells a few days before PTB? It usually sets your progress back a little bit to get the data for PTB so maybe it granted you those since you bought them after the date of the progress that the PTB uses? I went into the store as well but I didn't get any cells.
Pretty sure this is just the message for uncollected Auric Cells from the rift.
I had already all from the rift collected
That was probably it thanks!
I was thinking the same thing.
You would have collected them from live - the PTB is save data from ~1 to 3 weeks prior.
Just to bump this up: Got this message on the Live Version. Updated my game, went into the store to check out the new Cosmetics and this popped up. Also 650 and 350, and I am 100% sure that I claimed everthing from the Rift.
Also opened a Support Ticket.
Yeah, same thing just happened to me as well. Also sure I got everything from the rift.
Happened to me too I think this is because I linked my account to BHVR for cross-play but then I had to unlink it because I couldn't play with anyone on my friends list and I lost all my currency I had. Now after I visited the store I got all my cells back the amount I had before this happened.
Also I did sent a support ticket after I lost my progress so I'm not sure if this is just a temporary fix for people who lost Auric Cells so they can buy the rift pass tomorrow or maybe it's for everyone.
na cause i maxed out all passses and i got it
So is it free auric cells or a bug?
got this too, pretty sure i got 1000 cells? i know i claimed all of my rift rewards too because i was using the tiki cup charm for weeks
assuming its a bug