Thank you so much...
For making all the perks purple. It used to drive my OCD insane having them be a combination of green and purple. Now I can get more creative with my killer and survivor builds.
Also, hello everybody. 👋🏻
For making all the perks purple. It used to drive my OCD insane having them be a combination of green and purple. Now I can get more creative with my killer and survivor builds.
Also, hello everybody. 👋🏻
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Technically they increased the grind as they cost more bloodpoints now
Oh really? Well I’m already maxed out on my favourite survivor, so that doesn’t bother me too much.
Some cost more, some cost less. A number of perks would go G, P, P, (5k+6k+6k) or G, G, P (5k+5k+6k). A few would go Y, Y, G (4k+4k+5k). Overall however, I'm pretty sure this change is making the grand total amount of blood points needed to max out every perk is less than what it was before.
Welcome to the forum btw. Enjoy your stay.
We talk addons ?