next chapter theory (resident evil)

https://twitter.com/RE_Games/status/1310606539032612864?s=20

that image of jill with that phrase:

"SEPTEMBER 28TH,daylight... The monsters have overtaken the city ... Somehow ... i'm still alive "

belong to the cinematic introduction of resident evil 3. But why wouldn't the official resident evil page put the complete sentence or other allusive images?

why stop at the word "daylight"?

This would be an #ACTUALKLUE?

I don't know, maybe I should leave the internet for a while hehe.

Comments

  • @Godot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1651434#Comment_1651434

    Ah, yes, the "all Killers should be invincible" mindset. I love it.

    If this is the reason you wouldn't like a Resident Evil chapter, then why is the Demogorgon a Killer? Or perhaps... Would Mr. X or Nemesis being implemented in Dead by Daylight would ruin your precious favorite franchise?

    I've never played resident evil, actually. But I know what Nemesis is, and what he can do. The idea of THAT getting pallet looped by teenagers doesn't sound right.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    It's a great series, I'm happy it's a part of DBD. They added this chapter which gives alot of lead way for other game series to come in.When I first started playing Silent Hill again back in 2019,I never couldn't have imagined ,I be playing as these charactersin an asymmetrical survivor title. Silent Hill has been a strong contender in the horror genre ever since its first installment even so much where ,it's inspired numerous of other horror games ,which I still think RE7 may have borrowed heavy from Silent Hill 2.Im not saying Resident Evil falls short of horror it's just a different game when you compare the two it will always come down to personal preference, and not which one is better.Good luck on you're projects I hope they turn out the way you want them.

    Oh they are getting close I hope you enjoy it once its done

  • As much as I want this, I just don’t see this happening for right now. I know that resistance is basically 99.9% dead now but, licensed deals can take over a entire YEAR to make happen so we’d probably be seeing by late next year or early 2022. Even if both parties agreed 100% on every term they both had, there’d still be some legal mambo jumbo to go through to delay the release.

1 2 ›