Inner Strength rework
I've been using Inner Strength a lot, but I think it could be better with one of the following changes:
- Inner Strength now works on a token system. One token is enough to fully heal you, but more tokens will speed up the process. All tokens are consumed when you use the perk to heal yourself. The different tiers would make additional tokens shave off more time from the healing process.
- Inner Strength is disabled even if you didn't give it enough time to fully heal you. However, the partial progress is translated to healing progress. For example, if you were to leave a locker after 4 seconds, you'd be 50% of the way to healthy when someone tried to heal you.
Comments
Why out of all the terrible/unbalanced perks in the game does Inner Strength need a rework? I think it's a fine perk as is.
I didn't say it needed one, I just felt like suggesting one because I think the perk could be better. I've also suggested a rework to DS in the past, as well as a whole new killer.
But those are straight nerfs.
I take it the first one wasn't clear: at some point, the time you need to spend in a locker will be shorter than with the perk as it is now. The second one is not my favorite, but I think being able to get a partial heal is still better than getting no heal because you need to leave the locker ASAP before the killer finds you.
Personally I'd prefer the current one. I don't mind the first part but definitely would hate the second part.
I use inner strength but no other healing item/perk. I'd find it extremely frustrating to jump out of a locker and not get the full heal. If the speed was increased that's less likely to happen but I'd rather save those totems for my next heal instead.
Those are not two parts of the same suggestion, but rather two different rework suggestions.
Apologies well the first one is better than the second imo but I'd still prefer just save a totem for a later heal.
Well, there's a third I like, but felt was unbalanced: it's similar to the token system, but one heal only consumes one token.
Oh no, itwas totally clear.
I just don't see how a faster heal would be better than potential 2 heals.
And the other one would only help 99% injured builds... i suppose.