Killer and Survivor tier list based on how well they were at school

my-image (4).png

I'll explain some of the more confusing ones.

Demogorgon: He mastered teleportation, so obviously he has at least a 112% in science. He's also good at subtracting humans out of the equation is fast boi zoom zoom at PE. He definitely failed English, but besides that his average is 93%.

Clown: His grades were his only good joke.

Dwight: on his lore in the gamepedia, it mentions how his grades were "distinctly below average" and I'd assume average is 89%-80% so distinctly means 2 tiers below so I could make that Ace joke.

Spirit: Died before she could finish school.

Comments

  • Blight top tier ? He's a chemist.

  • To be fair, Susie from the legion seemed like the intelligent girl, the rest were dumb though.

  • In Halloween 2018, Laurie mentioned she was in the honor's society in High School.

  • Also, Laurie in the movies was shown to always do well in her homework and grades, so I'd move her up.


  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7U5N7GCAOQ40/my-image-284-29.png

    I'll explain some of the more confusing ones.

    Demogorgon: He mastered teleportation, so obviously he has at least a 112% in science. He's also good at subtracting humans out of the equation is fast boi zoom zoom at PE. He definitely failed English, but besides that his average is 93%.

    Clown: His grades were his only good joke.

    Dwight: on his lore in the gamepedia, it mentions how his grades were "distinctly below average" and I'd assume average is 89%-80% so distinctly means 2 tiers below so I could make that Ace joke.

    Spirit: Died before she could finish school.

    Blight being some sort of mad chemist (Some of those organic chemistry courses were pretty challenging) or the "alchemist" that was dealing in complete unknowns to try and escape it sounds like he would be genius of some sort at least.

    Not sure if Demogorgon who is almost a instinct driven predator (Navigating the upside down is sort of a born trait) would mean he has an understanding of theoretical astrophysics studying time and space like a scholar .

    Same for probably C average, Freddy for that matter (he sort of gets bamboozled by teens in the movies)

    Oh man you gave Boomstick toting Ash an Above Average 80~89%? So smart he shops at S mart.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7U5N7GCAOQ40/my-image-284-29.png

    I'll explain some of the more confusing ones.

    Demogorgon: He mastered teleportation, so obviously he has at least a 112% in science. He's also good at subtracting humans out of the equation is fast boi zoom zoom at PE. He definitely failed English, but besides that his average is 93%.

    Clown: His grades were his only good joke.

    Dwight: on his lore in the gamepedia, it mentions how his grades were "distinctly below average" and I'd assume average is 89%-80% so distinctly means 2 tiers below so I could make that Ace joke.

    Spirit: Died before she could finish school.

    Nancy is fooking nerd

  • @Mtom912 said:

    In what place is 80-89% considered average? either this place has lots of big brains, or this school is extremely easy so everyone scores high

    I was confused by both this and the mention of multiple choice, the only time I can recall a multiple choice question on a test that reflected on any grades, was 2 questions on Construction Studies in Secondary School, so I dont see how getting lucky on a small portion of questions would net 70-79%

  • Spirit died when she was in university. So she already finished high school. Nancy never went to university in stranger things.

  • @Taiga said:

    Spirit died when she was in university. So she already finished high school. Nancy never went to university in stranger things.

    Going to university doesn't decide whether you are smart or not

  • Amanda was a junkie. Smart people generally don't do that.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    In what place is 80-89% considered average? either this place has lots of big brains, or this school is extremely easy so everyone scores high

    @OllieHellhunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648953#Comment_1648953

    I was confused by both this and the mention of multiple choice, the only time I can recall a multiple choice question on a test that reflected on any grades, was 2 questions on Construction Studies in Secondary School, so I dont see how getting lucky on a small portion of questions would net 70-79%

    Oh god, what school do I go to? I thought 89%-80% was normal as basically everyone in my school has that, and multiple choice tests are extremely common for me even in high school. Sure, math doesn't go on multiple choices but English, Science, and History very rarely has a written question.

    Maybe I shouldn't have been the one to do the school tier list.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648953#Comment_1648953

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648977#Comment_1648977

    Oh god, what school do I go to? I thought 89%-80% was normal as basically everyone in my school has that, and multiple choice tests are extremely common for me even in high school. Sure, math doesn't go on multiple choices but English, Science, and History very rarely has a written question.

    Maybe I shouldn't have been the one to do the school tier list.

    I mean, I had a lot of multiple choice questions in high school and such as well (and this could have just been my school that did this, because I went to one of those semi-private schools which was considered to be a lot harder then all the other schools in my area) but most of my stuff, especially in AP/Advanced classes, came from written assignments and projects. Multiple choice was common, but usually also only in normal classes. (That's also not to mentjon our duel enrollment program we had, or our required Career and Technical Education, and our business classes.)

    I think it's hard to make a tier list like this because everyone has really different experiences in school depending on where they are and the school they went to. Mine was very college-focused, so students with perfect GPAs where rare (which, at least where I am, GPA matters more then just your grades.)

    Great attempt though! My favourite is definitely Demo, purely because it would mean that a creature that can't speak a comprehensible language and most of the fandom memes around to be like a pet dog is still smarter then Steve Harrington and Jake Park. Which is honestly pretty valid.

  • pshh, Demo would’ve eaten all the kids lunches in elementary school... by middle school he’d be eating the kids.

    ...an there’s no way he went to school everyday naked, either🤓