So uh...they nerfed clown
Clown. lol. So now pop is shorter then DS. What a world. Seems to me the entity hates killers more then survivors at this point. No healing penalty for thana? Well that's great, not like her other MAIN perk relies on healing for aura effects or anything. So you nerfed both clown and nurse, reworked slippery meat to give bonus attempts and percentages. I love it. Time to depip to yellow ranks to show some survivors nerfed killer lovins.
Comments
I don't count that as a Clown nerf/buff just because he comes with the perk.
While perks are usually somewhat designed around a killers power they've always seemed to balance them independantly. I think we need to wait to see the thana values before we complain. It'll probably be way stronger for delay when combined with sloppy. Which, lets face it, everyone does. Thana on its own is pretty trash rn anway.
The Pop nerf is just kinda window dressing covering the real complaint: DS is too common and is not fun or interesting to play around. I suspect the Devs don't really know what they can do with it though - nerf it even by a little, and it might fall out of meta, which will be a big swing toward Survivor Mortality.
What a clickbait lol
So how did Clown get nerfed? Pop may be one of his perks but that has still nothing to do with the killer itself sooooo yeah...
That's like saying Bubba got nerfed since the devs added the basic attack requirement to Knockout.
He's the only one I have pop with so i kinda have to because he's the only killer i have effected by it.
they nerfed fire up so they never cease to amaze
Yeah, nerfing perks isn't nerfing the killer.
That's not a clown nerf.
its a nerf to pop/Clown DLC, not Clown himself
not like it matters since he's the ultimate M1 killer anyway, actually worst killer in the game
That can change fairly quickly, so I still would not count it.
They didn't nerf clown.
It’s still flawed logic. I’m a Clown main. I hardly use Pop. I don’t feel handicapped as Clown at all.
Perks aren’t even designed around the killer’s power, they’re just designed around the theme of the killer. Fo instance,
Mind you, there are some good starting perks too (e.g. Tinkerer for Hillbilly, Devour Hope for Hag) but I think you get my point when I say that starting perks aren’t actually fashioned around how their killer mechanically functions, but rather are just loosely thematic to their background. (Franklin’s Demise is themed around a classic scene in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It has nothing to do with how Bubba functions in the game though.)
I agree with you on some points but completely disagree with STBFL. It has perfect synergy with evil within 3.