As a Trapper main

image.png

Those tiny Trapper buffs, I noticed it all. Still waiting for the day he can carry 2 traps as default

Comments

  • Honestly, Trapper just needs a charge system like Hag and Freddy. Having to walk around the map and pick up traps just inefficient

  • The goodest of the bois will return to old glory soon!!!

    EDIT: Me big dumb dumb

  • @gatsby said:

    Honestly, Trapper just needs a charge system like Hag and Freddy. Having to walk around the map and pick up traps just inefficient

    Agree on the inefficiency, but having mechanical traps appear and disappear out of nowhere looks silly. Just Increase the amout the trapper starts with and picking up is only possible when below x (depending on addons). Then reduce the amount of traps in the trial accordingly and don't place them randomly, place them active at windows, doors and pallets. Then he is a pretty strong killer

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2KSKAA34YVJM/image.png

    Those tiny Trapper buffs, I noticed it all. Still waiting for the day he can carry 2 traps as default

    Now all we need is uncommon trapper bag basekit and he might be viable.

    Also if they don't want perks/items outright denying a killers power why does a yellow rope still show his traps?

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194431/as-a-trapper-main

    Now all we need is uncommon trapper bag basekit and he might be viable.

    Also if they don't want perks/items outright denying a killers power why does a yellow rope still show his traps?

    I think soon they will adjust the rope that no more able to see Traps.

    Though I dont like the full buff on a certain thing. As you see, those little change actually affect Trapper alot even without doing anything to his basekit.

    Brown bag giving him start with 2 and carry 2. Just give him start with 1 and carry 2. That will requires no change to Brown bag. Traps spawn at the edge of map is also a big problem too

  • Yeah. I think all the traps should spawn within half map range of trapper. He needs to get his 3-4 gen area shut down asap. Sometimes I just have to write off certain traps as I cant afford leaving and giving away a gen.

  • Brown bag must be built in. How many years do we have to wait for it?