Suspicion regarding Brutal Strength
I run Brutal Strength on Clown and Pig, and Idk, ever since the update it's felt like survivors are getting more distance when I break pallets with BS. I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a while, but I swear it feels like its taking longer to break pallets than it used to. With Clown I always follow up with a bottle before breaking a pallet, so survivors don't get as much distance, but it still feels like they're getting further away than they should, with pig it felt more obvious, like it was closer to regular pallet breaking speed... Not sure If I've noticed it with other killers as far as regular pallet breaking goes, mostly because I've been using LF this past week and a half and just shred pallets with his chainsaw, but I'm wondering if this is just me being paranoid, or if somethings happened to BS that wasn't mentioned.
Anyone else feeling this way? Does it feel like BS isn't doing its job as well as it used to, or am I just feeling like it doesn't break pallets fast enough because I've gotten used to LF's chainsaw?
Comments
I think your paranoia has gotten the better of you on this one. I run it on Clown too, i´m sure you know why yada yada.
The difference (I alternate between my standard Killers quite a bit during sessions) is very noticeable.
You're probably right, I'm probably feeling like it takes longer to break pallets because I'm too used to insta breaking them with the chainsaw, but man, the difference felt so surreal, and I swear survivors are getting further away than they should. It's probably just me being paranoid.
Apparently tru3 timed it on a stream, and for some reason the time to break a pallet has gone up. It originally was 2.6s, now it's just plain 3 seconds.
Most likely a bug, but hopefully they'll fix it soon.
so wait... then I'm not paranoid and it actually is taking longer to break pallets with BS? Can anyone else confirm this?
I usually blame the server. Inconsistencies everywhere all the time.
I also don't feel the speed bump when I run it on Doctor.
But I definitely feel it on Trapper.
I'm suspecting it's only effective on certain killers.