why bhvr doesnt like our opinion?

is making forum impossible to be used your only way to silence people's opinion?

Comments

  • Forums bugged, yes. They listen to our feedback though. They just don´t always comply to it.

  • do they? nodoby asked for pops nerf, EVERY single person knows ds + unbreakable is op and should be nerfed, they do nothing. survivor main, btw.

  • I agree. In the end it´s up to them though. I´m disappointed, too. What I wrote still holds true I think.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    do they? nodoby asked for pops nerf, EVERY single person knows ds + unbreakable is op and should be nerfed, they do nothing. survivor main, btw.

    don't understand dev logic but there it is.

    @Slashstreetboy said:

    I agree. In the end it´s up to them though. I´m disappointed, too. What I wrote still holds true I think.

    I try have hope too but sometimes.......😔