I miss my deathgarden mask.
So I reported this a while ago and not even a mod or dev said anything.
I lost my deathgarden mask, I had it, bought 3 cosmetics for Meg (hair and chest pieces) equiped them in the store menu, played a match and when I checked later on like a week or so later I didn't had it anymore.
While this isn't a big loss like the legacy loss for players it is something and I just want to know what it is.
Comments
I'm sorry for your loss. It's one of the best non-legacy exclusives that Meg can have.
Maybe open a ticket? Submit pictures of your Deathgarden Purchase and Date? Maybe?
Oh yeah, I forgot to open a ticket, maybe they can tell me if I can get it back or something.
Thank you!
All good. Submit as much proof as you have. Pictures, videos of you having the mask and the purchase as well.
I wish us on console could get it.
Yeah, me too. I mainly play on console, so I was waiting for Deathgarden to get a console release. Was disappointed to see it go away
Trust me your better off without it. All Megheads with deathgarden mask are 100% guaranteed without exception complete tools
I feel attacked lol I remember people thought the same also because my name in game was meghead it is just a great cosmetic plus it's not obtainable anymore.
I will check my pc to see if I have videos or pics, I usually just record bugs or stuff like that but hopefully I have one with the mask.
But if you can help me with something else, how do I find when did I purchased deathgarden? I have no idea when it comes to steam
You usually get emails from Steam Support being like "Thank you for your purchase" - go digging and see I you can find one of those.
Thank you!! I will look for those emails, I forgot about those.
I can't put a heart on your comment so I just voted up!
Upvotes validate me and make me feel good for about half a second so thank you for your service to making college slightly more bearable today
Oh one more thing.
Usually these emails look something like this:
Only with significantly less orange to them. The important part is here at the bottom, in pink now:
Ta-daa
Isn't it still obtainable as long as you're on PC? Deathgraden is free so anyone can install it and get the mask can't they?
Deathgarden is no longer in steam
Steam- Account Details-Purchase History
literally everything you have ever bought is listed
Update: my brother told me what might be the issue, since we used to share games to each other and I never really owned deathgarden (he did I didn't) and since I erased the deathgarden "data" that might've taken the mask away.