Ya know at first I thought no BUT I think it would be a good add on concept and make it a brown or yellow cause I don't believe it would be to OP. The Legion needs something to enhance their ability. I love BHVR's concept for the Legion but I do think they need to add something to their power to make them a serious threat
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ya know at first I thought no BUT I think it would be a good add on concept and make it a brown or yellow cause I don't believe it would be to OP. The Legion needs something to enhance their ability. I love BHVR's concept for the Legion but I do think they need to add something to their power to make them a serious threat
I really don't think it would help the legion that much tbh.
Purely for the fact that it'd make the perk simpler to read without having to specify Pallets on it.
Probably.
Does it really matter, though?