Can we choose our own menu music?
As the title asks, I would love to be able to select my own menu music while waiting. Even if I can only choose from the DLC I have purchased, I would just love to play the Stranger Things DLC theme on the menu constantly but currently I just disable the music because it gets boring. Along with some other ones. What would y'all think?
Comments
Ditto to this because I personally think the Silent Hill DLC's music is the best theme so far and it's sad I can only listen to it if I go sit on Killer-selection screen with PH. XD
I would like to hear it while queueing up for survivor as well, some of the menu music is great ambiance
Me with Stranger Things lol, cannot ever get tired of that retro DBD theme.
Yeah, the survivor's music is very annoying especially bc it's all the same.