Fixated
I like the idea of the perk. Walking 20% faster and seeing your scratchmarks is great but... for those of you who do use it, do you bring medkits or what? I don't exactly have a lot of them and I'd love to use the perk but it bothers me that the one feature I want to use it for can just be taken away by a hit :\
Comments
I think, nobody understands why you have to be healthy for Fixated to work.
Don't you have to be at full health for the 20% movement speed buff? That's personally the only reason I want to use it.
Yes, exactly. But what I said is that nobody understands why this is even the case. The Perk would not be too strong if you would have the benefit while being injured as well.
I like Fixated as a non-meta perk. It’s kinda underrated, imo.
Would use it more often if it was 25% or 30% increased speed. 20’s a bit meh.
I usually have Inner Strength in my builds, or a med kit so I don’t always need to rely on other players for a heal.
Urban Evasion used to be the same. They probably just went through the same thought process of giving the perk a downside. Also, Fixated was released in bundle with Inner Strength. So, they were probably foreseeing a synergy between the two.
Ngl, I wouldn't mind if it got a buff, but I also think that if they want to give it a downside then it would make more sense that you got the speed buff when you are INJURED. So, it helps juking and not stealthing in general.
I run fixated..it's actually one of my fav perks. I do run with a med kit or fixated is worthless to use. Its good to get around corners fast so the killer don't see you. I also run SB so I feel like it makes up for all my walking lol
It helps alleviate Sprint Burst's downside of needing to walk if you don't want to use it up before being chased and Inner Strength is a pocket heal for when you do get injured but want to walk faster.
Just sucks it doesn't work while Injured, giving it the Urban Evasion treatment wouldn't make it anywhere close to Meta but it'd be better.
I use Fixated, Sprint Burst, Lightweight, Adrenaline and a medipack of course.
I'm trying to not get injured by the Killer with that build. If I get caught I end up on the hook and getting healed by the teammates.
If you don't trust your teammates then you could get Selfcare.