Best way to fix keys
Unlocking animation should take 3 to 5 seconds before the hatch could be used to escape.
That's all
Unlocking animation should take 3 to 5 seconds before the hatch could be used to escape.
That's all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not wasting a perk slot for Franklin's every time I see a key
Make all keys broken, have add ons be what opens the hatch. This would limit the key in chest issue because survivors would need to use perk space to pull item with add ons from chests.
flyguy & bm33 those are good thoughts!
Well if you aren't using the biggest counter to potentially eliminate the key altogether then idk what to tell you
You really should. I can't tell you how many survivors have been murdered because they can't just leave their key alone. Not even just keys, any item you make them drop, it's like this weird hunger rises in them that they must reclaim that item. They would rather be downed than let it be destroyed. It's kinda cute.
I got murdered a bunch when Franklin's would be used to knock firecrackers out of my hand and I'd go back to look for them. Took me so long to realize when those get knocked out they get completely destroyed. 😂
That’s one piece of a much bigger puzzle.
Franklins Demise counters items hard, if survivors are bringing items you should definitely equip this perk, it can destroy the item completely, it's great, and keys are hard to find when the killer smacks it out of your hand.
I don't think keys should be nerfed, it's the only thing that can open the hatch when the killer closes it. If keys were nerfed then survivors should be able to open the hatch without the key once the killer closes it, which would likely mean a hatch rework.
I've had games where survivors have escaped because of keys and it's annoying, but most of the time its because I failed to notice they were bringing a key and didn't equip Franklins.