DS off for Ace's challenge

And guess what! No obsession in the trial.

Tunneled off hook 2 times until death. That's why DS is a must perk. At least 1 survivor has to have DS just for the threat and make the killer think that all survivors have it.

Killers playing lame when they see no obsession.

And when they get the FAT D tho, to the forums they go crying "Nerf DS, DS Nerf when?, DS OP, DS needs a nerf change my mind"

Comments

  • Well, cant disagree on that one. Same goes for Killers where DS is currently bugged. Simply shows what will happen if it ever gets nerfed so that it does not make any difference if Killers tunnel or not. At least it is an evidence that KIllers wont be playing more nice when no DS is in play.

    I did the challenge with my SWF-Mate, we made sure that the other person is using DS to create an Obsession, while one of us was using Aces "awesome" Perks (and I think my friend even used DS, while I went for Iron Will as 4th Perk).

    It is sad that it is a must-Perk, but it is how it is.

  • Yeah, i feel you.. That's why i am always playing Duo with my girlfriend, it's not a fun experience playing alone trying to do some challanges.

    If you have a friend that plays DbD, get into a swf and tell him to try keeping you alive so you can complete your challanges.

    If you don't have anyone that plays dbd, if are on EU servers, you can play with us and we can help you with your challanges, it's no big deal

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Well, cant disagree on that one. Same goes for Killers where DS is currently bugged. Simply shows what will happen if it ever gets nerfed so that it does not make any difference if Killers tunnel or not. At least it is an evidence that KIllers wont be playing more nice when no DS is in play.

    I did the challenge with my SWF-Mate, we made sure that the other person is using DS to create an Obsession, while one of us was using Aces "awesome" Perks (and I think my friend even used DS, while I went for Iron Will as 4th Perk).

    It is sad that it is a must-Perk, but it is how it is.

    You're correct. This is an evidence that killers don't play "fair" when no ds in the trial.

    The exact opposite, they want you dead asap.

    @BeHasU said:

    Yeah, i feel you.. That's why i am always playing Duo with my girlfriend, it's not a fun experience playing alone trying to do some challanges.

    If you have a friend that plays DbD, get into a swf and tell him to try keeping you alive so you can complete your challanges.

    If you don't have anyone that plays dbd, if are on EU servers, you can play with us and we can help you with your challanges, it's no big deal

    I finally got the challenge against Spirit! Thank you for the invitation, i appreciated! Well, i play solo because non of my friends plays dbd.

    I'll text you when i need help. Playing on EU servers.

  • Well you can still use DS yourself and do the challenge.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    Well you can still use DS yourself and do the challenge.

    That challenge requires Ace's 3 unique perks.

  • You get 4 perks. I got it with Spine Chill as my 4th. Thought I got the other Ace challenge, but forgot to unhook a second survivor. (And my team left me behind to escape with a key after I finished the last gen)

  • You can have a 4th. It's not Adept. I had it on Jeff too.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636297#Comment_1636297

    You can have a 4th. It's not Adept. I had it on Jeff too.

    Really? I didn't know. Thanks.

    At least i got this on second game.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636155#Comment_1636155

    You're correct. This is an evidence that killers don't play "fair" when no ds in the trial.

    The exact opposite, they want you dead asap.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636173#Comment_1636173

    I finally got the challenge against Spirit! Thank you for the invitation, i appreciated! Well, i play solo because non of my friends plays dbd.

    I'll text you when i need help. Playing on EU servers.

    Glad to hear it!

  • A 4th perk can be used as it doesn't say "only" those 3. Challenges are a little weird that way. Like when you have a challenge to run Haunted Ground and hit people while they are exposed, you don't need to trigger Haunted Ground at all. Simply having the perk in your loadout works as for that I used Myers.