I hate the Leatherface buff!
I hate how buff Leatherface is now. His chainsaw is way OP. He needs a nerf like the Hillbilly bad! His perks didn't need a buff. I hate him the most out of every killer now.
I hate how buff Leatherface is now. His chainsaw is way OP. He needs a nerf like the Hillbilly bad! His perks didn't need a buff. I hate him the most out of every killer now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just play better he is still vulnerable to pallets and windows
how about you actually learn to counter him instead of complaining about it on the fourms?
Pallets and Windows counter him just like they did before his buff
Gut b8 m8