Jason Voorhees Lawsuit
Now it looks like the lawsuit surrounding Jason has been concluded, what's the likeliness of Jason finally coming to DBD?
Now it looks like the lawsuit surrounding Jason has been concluded, what's the likeliness of Jason finally coming to DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Source on it being concluded?
may be in December.
If this is true, BHVR better send their best agents and make it happen yesterday!
I seen an article this morning saying a new Friday the 13th movie has been given the green light.
Maybe later next year. Its far too soon for the devs to have struck a deal.
I don't know where your information comes from, but nothing has been officially decided yet.
IF the Devs will be able to get Jason, I would place my bet on the 5th anniversary. But thats a big "IF".
God damn it. I thought the reports was true :(