When you loop the killer for hours around a pallet but he doesnt give up

Bon week-end à toutes et tous !

Lol have a good week people of the Fog

Comments

  • Some people find enjoyment in bashing their heads into a wall. Somtimes eventually that wall will break because of bloodlust 3 and it's made of drywall... other times it is indeed a brick wall and they come to the forums to complain about how weak killers are when a single person looped them for 5+ minutes.

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    Some people find enjoyment in bashing their heads into a wall. Somtimes eventually that wall will break because of bloodlust 3 and it's made of drywall... other times it is indeed a brick wall and they come to the forums to complain about how weak killers are when a single person looped them for 5+ minutes.

    I agree but now it was just humoristic about the video posted with it, can you see it ?

  • Yup chicken chasing the doggo - it isn't embedded so you have to go to the url on a new tab though.

    Memes are fine - just was adding in my own dry humor take to the situation

  • I am the killer who keeps chasing. I learn the loops and copy to my survivor playstyle.


    I dont mind losing or getting looped.


    I do mind toxic survivors. Its extremely satisfying to do a 4k after being bullied for 20 mins.

  • @noctis129 said:

    I am the killer who keeps chasing. I learn the loops and copy to my survivor playstyle.

    I dont mind losing or getting looped.

    I do mind toxic survivors. Its extremely satisfying to do a 4k after being bullied for 20 mins.

    But... But you can just... Just break the pallet..?

  • Oh I thought the TC was talking about infinite loops in general.


    No I wouldn't chase someone mindlessly without breaking the pallet.

  • This just made my day.