HAPPY CAMPER( No pun intended)

OMG IT FINALLY ARRIVED. Now I can sacrifice or survive while fully caffeinated....

Comments

  • your nails are dirty ....
  • HOLY ShTI THATS AWESOME

  • lol, need to clip those fingernails...

  • lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk

    IT actually is a mess atm, in the middle of remodeling my home office while also in middle of midterm exams and two jobs. I can barely manage my schedule lol. And why are girls required to clip fingernails? That is sooo sexist :p....

  • @chemical_reject said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk

    IT actually is a mess atm, in the middle of remodeling my home office while also in middle of midterm exams and two jobs. I can barely manage my schedule lol. And why are girls required to clip fingernails? That is sooo sexist :p....

    I'm a nurse and I have a rule for all my patients, idc if u have nails but keep em clean and filed or I cut em off lol ;)
  • Nice!
    Be sure to make your profile picture on Steam/PS4/Xbox to show you sipping from it, so they know you love the taste of their salty tears. :p 
  • @raquelambersantiago said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk

    IT actually is a mess atm, in the middle of remodeling my home office while also in middle of midterm exams and two jobs. I can barely manage my schedule lol. And why are girls required to clip fingernails? That is sooo sexist :p....

    I honestly didn't know that you were a girl from the photo so you can't play the sexist card. I was suggesting they should be clipped from how dirty they were...

  • @raquelambersantiago said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk

    IT actually is a mess atm, in the middle of remodeling my home office while also in middle of midterm exams and two jobs. I can barely manage my schedule lol. And why are girls required to clip fingernails? That is sooo sexist :p....

    I honestly didn't know that you were a girl from the photo so you can't play the sexist card. I was suggesting they should be clipped from how dirty they were...

    what are you doing? stop
  • @Lowbei said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    @raquelambersantiago said:

     @chemical_reject said:
    

    Dreamnomad said:

    lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk

    IT actually is a mess atm, in the middle of remodeling my home office while also in middle of midterm exams and two jobs. I can barely manage my schedule lol. And why are girls required to clip fingernails? That is sooo sexist :p....

    I honestly didn't know that you were a girl from the photo so you can't play the sexist card. I was suggesting they should be clipped from how dirty they were...

    what are you doing? stop

    Any excuse to point out they're female I guess, make 'em feel special.

  • @Lowbei said:
    Dreamnomad said:

    @raquelambersantiago said:

     @chemical_reject said:
    

    Dreamnomad said:

    lol, need to clip those fingernails...

    And the office looks messy lol jk

    IT actually is a mess atm, in the middle of remodeling my home office while also in middle of midterm exams and two jobs. I can barely manage my schedule lol. And why are girls required to clip fingernails? That is sooo sexist :p....

    I honestly didn't know that you were a girl from the photo so you can't play the sexist card. I was suggesting they should be clipped from how dirty they were...

    what are you doing? stop

    Any excuse to point out they're female I guess, make 'em feel special.

    yeah. Dreamnomad probably plays freddy.