Yamaoka Estate Nerfs
Ok so has anyone else noticed that apart from the tiles/shack and other landmarks, the only pallets on these maps are really short rock ones? I havn’t seen a single longer rock one or long loop since the rework and I’m wondering if they mentioned a change like this and I didn’t notice or what.
I find it oddly bizarre considering most of the rocks pallets were already relatively unsafe and considering they used some of the weaker road loops on badham. Do they want maps to have a significant difference in safety ratings or something cause that’s what it seems like.
Comments
Yes I noticed just like on badham they removed a good chunk of street pallets. They continue to make sidesteppable pallets thqts once you throw you are dead.
Amazes me considering they then leave the basement house and preschool as relatively broken but nerf the fun parts of the map which is the outside loops, shack and tall house.
Dude house of pain and main building got nerfed hard. Main building got breakable walls 2 entrances which good killers never break and so does house of pain which has one pallet now.
The windows r still open and bad at house of pain. My problem with these places is that it feels like such a snooze fest when you just follow someone through labarynthes and corridors for long periods of time. I would rather chase someone at a car loop or shack any day.
Oh so you rather not chase on those because they are like maze runner type tiles. Fair enough to me they are easier to mindgame.
Yea i could see why they might be easier to mindgame but so often you just loose survivors and it annoys me lol. Give me a jungle jum or shack thanks