Survivor and Killer Alignment Charts
As an avid RPG nerd I saw it as my duty to make these alignment charts for different types of survivor and killer players. It shouldn't be too biased since I play both.
Survivors:
Killers:
Also these memes are courtesy of Myersgang
The inconsistent use of bold text is a feature, not a bug


Comments
Unsure why basement Bubba is evil :(
When I get insidious camped by Bubba, I respect it completely. What else are you going to do with Insidious? lol
Teleport through the exit gate as nurse (which you can totally do) before the survivors get there and do a jumpscare attack as it opens!
As a Ghost Face main I could not be happier to get chaotic neutral.
It's generally a playstyle used by trolls because it's the best way to subtract fun from survivors. You actually sacrifice bloodpoints and score by using a camping playstyle. Also most basement bubbas throw Moris on top of it. Not that I don't play basement bubba...
Yeah, thought it was fitting since Ghost Face players can either be chill or be toxic and tbag survivors. It's a strong killer that can also BM, but most ghostfaces only BM survivors that deserve it.
We decide the vibes lmao, judging by your name it must have hurt to put your man as chaotic evil lol.
According to this I'm a lawful good killer and survivor.
Nah, everyone that plays Insidious Leatherface knows what they're doing is wrong, but does it anyways.
Yeah thats true, some Bubbas are bigger monsters than the character himself lol. I actually somewhat enjoy using insidious in a chase sometimes, survivors brains can break watching someone like Huntress disappear without warning.
and then theres the people that say "TuNnElInG iS NeCesSary"
Also, I heard someone unironically say that everyone should start the match in the dying state with a one time use, built-in unbreakable to solve gen times.
KEKW
I love chaotic evil survivors. I never get enough of them, and sometimes I chuck on a game offering myself just to have a map that isn't the swamp for once.
And I guess I am a lawful good killer, being a Legion main. : P