It's not possible for me to complain when on this map with my Wraith.
More than enough cover to hide my shimmer, short loops, relatively small size, and the super-lunge is very much viable on this map thanks to those short loops.
The only thing that's really negative is that big room with the glass walls, but one bad thing on a map that otherwise greatly benefits me for simply playing how i want is more than acceptable.
Each of these maps (with exception to Sanctum) are all decent looking maps, they just have some really ridiculous RNG sometimes. If I were to say from a gameplay standpoint, Hawkins or Grave of Glenvale are probably my favorites.
This is easily a surprise to many, but I love Hawkins as survivor. The actual map itself isn't fun or interesting, but I really like the concept of having to create your own loops by dropping unsafe pallets.
It also has the best pallet in the game, the office pallet. It is so much fun to bully the killer with.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not possible for me to complain when on this map with my Wraith.
More than enough cover to hide my shimmer, short loops, relatively small size, and the super-lunge is very much viable on this map thanks to those short loops.
The only thing that's really negative is that big room with the glass walls, but one bad thing on a map that otherwise greatly benefits me for simply playing how i want is more than acceptable.
^ since it shows just how bad a map can be designed when you can hold W can win for free
Not the best map in terms of Dbd, but the love put into the map with regards to detail and loyalty to the game is brilliant
Dead Dawg is by far the best map they've put out in the last year, which is sad since Hawkins and Midwich look phenomenal.
I like it as killer too.
It's a beautiful map.
Each of these maps (with exception to Sanctum) are all decent looking maps, they just have some really ridiculous RNG sometimes. If I were to say from a gameplay standpoint, Hawkins or Grave of Glenvale are probably my favorites.
I'd have to say Midwich Elementary School
Then there's one you dislike the least.
I like the saloon out of all the choices you offered but Ormond is my absolute favorite for Survivor and either Iron Works or Coldwind for killer
The bushes in that map are so disgusting, hiding in that map is great
macmillian estate house
This is easily a surprise to many, but I love Hawkins as survivor. The actual map itself isn't fun or interesting, but I really like the concept of having to create your own loops by dropping unsafe pallets.
It also has the best pallet in the game, the office pallet. It is so much fun to bully the killer with.