Immobile killers.

In the past few weeks now when I've been survivor I have had 4 games where my team completed 5 gens way too easy. Go for a walk round and killer just stands there. So no DC. I know some scenarios the phone my ring and person forgets to dc but 4 times!! What's going on? 

Comments

  • Depipping? Bug? AFK to farm IS?

  • @branchini1979 said:
    In the past few weeks now when I've been survivor I have had 4 games where my team completed 5 gens way too easy. Go for a walk round and killer just stands there. So no DC. I know some scenarios the phone my ring and person forgets to dc but 4 times!! What's going on? 

    The killer is depiping in order to have fun games. Doing that by DCing might get you banned eventually, we will have to see how fast the new system is triggered, but if you do it by afking there is no risk to get banned.

    Just a pitty that not all killers are meant to be viable at high ranks and that we dont have a casual mode.

  • Depipping would be my guess.

  • Did wonder as I suppose some people playing as the killer may know survivors and letting them farm bps. Or as you say depipping. I get annoyed though
  • It happened to me once last week as well, it was a wraith too just chilling by his hex totem and staying invis the whole time lmao

  • In the past few weeks now when I've been survivor I have had 4 games where my team completed 5 gens way too easy. Go for a walk round and killer just stands there. So no DC. I know some scenarios the phone my ring and person forgets to dc but 4 times!! What's going on? 
    I’ve forgotten that I was waiting for a lobby before. I came back and went to start a new game only to see me in one with the exit gates open and survivors teabagging me :X. 
  • I've only seen this twice. The first time all gens finished so I went looking for them and they were in the alcove of the ironworks where the basement would be.

    The second time, I found the killer in the middle of rotten fields and after 3 gens popped, he actually started doing stuff. My guess was he had irl stuff pop up that he needed to deal with. 

    These were 6 months apart and aside from those two I haven't seen it happen. Strange that you've had so many in such a small amount of time.
  • Either a depip or he has had enough of gens being completed too fast.

    cough Increase the time to complete gens cough

  • @Legacy_Zealot said:
    Either a depip or he has had enough of gens being completed too fast.

    cough Increase the time to complete gens cough

    cough another gens pops while coughign cough :wink:

  • I only did this twice, both as wraith because something came up. First time had to run to the post office second time I was asked to help with something and couldn't make it back in time. 
  • @Devilika said:
    It happened to me once last week as well, it was a wraith too just chilling by his hex totem and staying invis the whole time lmao

    Oh i do that too sometimes.
    I just play the "DON'T TOUCH MY TOTEM!" game. :P

  • Are you sure he wan't moving? Maybe you were just rushing the gens so fast that the game felt like it hadn't begun yet. ;)