Any thoughts on “home rule”?

To get it out of the way here: I’m a survivor main. That said, shouldn’t killers have some added benefit or perk if the map chosen at random is the killer’s map? I wouldn’t want it to be OP, just something to add some spice the the game. Any ideas?

Comments

  • @CountVampyr said:

    To get it out of the way here: I’m a survivor main. That said, shouldn’t killers have some added benefit or perk if the map chosen at random is the killer’s map? I wouldn’t want it to be OP, just something to add some spice the the game. Any ideas?

    While I wouldn't be opposed to some special interaction between a killer and they're maps, I'm not really a fan of an outright buff for it.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192961/any-thoughts-on-home-rule

    While I wouldn't be opposed to some special interaction between a killer and they're maps, I'm not really a fan of an outright buff for it.

    That’s the thing: I’d like to see or know “something” different when a killer has home rule, but I don’t want an obvious buff. It’d definitely be a tricky concept to work out, but for seasoned players it may be a little more fun to know to be more on your toes when dealing with, say, Michael Myers in Haddonfield.