I'm kinda liking Nurse

I'm still a bay bay PC nurse, and still feeling her out. It feels so good when your prediction blinks are on point, not saying I'm hitting 100% of my blinks, probably not even 25% of my blinks. When I do though,

I'm 100% against the plaid flannel addon for new nurses now. It's a terrible addon in my opinion.

Comments

  • A lot of killers like Nurse. She's one of the very few killers who has complete control over a game, with few exceptions.

  • Plaid Flannel doesn't show the nuances of not completely charging to go through terrain or other missteps. So yeah it's better to feel it out.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    I'm still a bay bay PC nurse, and still feeling her out. It feels so good when your prediction blinks are on point, not saying I'm hitting 100% of my blinks, probably not even 25% of my blinks. When I do though,

    I'm 100% against the plaid flannel addon for new nurses now. It's a terrible addon in my opinion.

    Welcome brother/sister to The Nurse Club! A lot of us have gone silent due to her nerf making her unfun and her still existent game breaking bugs!

    Keep practicing, your pretty far but right around the corner from experiencing why Sally is the best killer in the game! I'm an old school nurse player/main and I learned her back when Plaid Flannel was a purple add-on. By the time I had first gotten that add-on I was already comfortable with my blink ranges!

    But I do agree I hate the Plaid Flannel add-on and it pain's me to see other people recommend using that add-on simply because the add-on doesn't teach how to play nurse, instead it teaches player's range's and than they get confused on how to use Nurse because they are more focused on where their going to land instead where they need to blink!

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Plaid Flannel doesn't show the nuances of not completely charging to go through terrain or other missteps. So yeah it's better to feel it out.

    I found my self focusing to much on plaid flannel's landing point to where I wasn't blinking naturally but trying to aim if that makes sense.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192944/im-kinda-liking-nurse

    Welcome brother/sister to The Nurse Club! A lot of us have gone silent due to her nerf making her unfun and her still existent game breaking bugs!

    Keep practicing, your pretty far but right around the corner from experiencing why Sally is the best killer in the game! I'm an old school nurse player/main and I learned her back when Plaid Flannel was a purple add-on. By the time I had first gotten that add-on I was already comfortable with my blink ranges!

    But I do agree I hate the Plaid Flannel add-on and it pain's me to see other people recommend using that add-on simply because the add-on doesn't teach how to play nurse, instead it teaches player's range's and than they get confused on how to use Nurse because they are more focused on where their going to land instead where they need to blink!

    Thank you. I'm happy to see there are still old school nurses around. I agree with your perspective on Plaid Flannel. I know the Devs had good intentions, but learning blink raw is better.

  • yeah i mean she is the best killer in the game with minor to none realistic counterplay. she is in total control since she relies on herself and survivors can not do anything against a competent nurse unless you have dead hard.

  • Keep on playin’ her!

    Nurse is forevvs the best killer, imo❣️

    2356167F-7EA7-463A-B1D8-562B541267D0.jpeg


  • How do you feel about her when all 4 survivors have dead hard?

    It triggers me to much when i predict their movements but they just press E to outplay and get a second chance..

  • Nurse is one of the strongest Killers but she has a big weakness and its called stealth (something people stop using once they are fully stacked with DS / BT etc).

    Nurse moves very slow (slower than a sprinting survivor) but you are better off not sprinting at all cuz she cant quickly check around corners so hiding behind a tree / stone / walls is very good against her. Breaking Line of Sight and forcing her to go for lucky blinks is how you waste alot of her time.

  • I recommend you learn without using any addons only perks that's how I learn to use her