If There Were Only 10 Licensed Chapters And 5 Paragraphs, What Would You Choose?

Title. This includes all current chapters and Paragraphs. You can add whatever you want on top, this is made with the idea that absolutely no other licensed content is added.

Current Licensed Chapters:

Halloween

NOES

Saw

Ghost Face (He should be classified as a paragraph, but hes not)

Stranger Things

Silent Hill

Current Paragraphs:

Bill (Left Behind)

TCM, LeatherFace

Evil Dead

My Picks:

Chapters

  1. Halloween
  2. NOES
  3. Saw
  4. Silent Hill
  5. Friday The 13th
  6. Evil Dead (Upgrading it to a chapter cause it deserves it)
  7. SCP (I can't not at this point right?)
  8. Resident Evil
  9. Alien (I'd kill for a Xeno)
  10. Ghost Face

Paragraphs

  1. Bill (Left Behind)
  2. TCM, Leatherface
  3. Slenderman
  4. Pennywise (I don't think it requires a full chapter)
  5. The Shining (All I want is a map and Jack as a killer)

What about you guys? Sorry for the long post.

Comments

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Title. This includes all current chapters and Paragraphs. You can add whatever you want on top, this is made with the idea that absolutely no other licensed content is added.

    Current Licensed Chapters:

    Halloween

    NOES

    Saw

    Ghost Face (He should be classified as a paragraph, but hes not)

    Stranger Things

    Silent Hill

    Current Paragraphs:

    Bill (Left Behind)

    TCM, LeatherFace

    Evil Dead

    My Picks:

    Chapters

    1. Halloween
    2. NOES
    3. Saw
    4. Silent Hill
    5. Friday The 13th
    6. Evil Dead (Upgrading it to a chapter cause it deserves it)
    7. SCP (I can't not at this point right?)
    8. Resident Evil
    9. Alien (I'd kill for a Xeno)
    10. Ghost Face

    Paragraphs

    1. Bill (Left Behind)
    2. TCM, Leatherface
    3. Slenderman
    4. Pennywise (I don't think it requires a full chapter)
    5. The Shining (All I want is a map and Jack as a killer)

    What about you guys? Sorry for the long post.

    Chapters.

    1: saw

    2: halloween

    3: lovecraftian chapter

    4: nightmare on elm Street

    5: stranger things

    6: the stand

    7: the dark tower

    8: IT

    9: the shining

    10: SCP

    Paragraphs

    1: Slenderman

    2: Gotham (the joker)

    3: the last of us

    4: Trent Reznor (I want to see a musician in the game, and Trent Reznor from nine inch nails fits the aesthetic).

    5: Another saw character (preferably Hoffman)

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/192935/if-there-were-only-0-licensed-chapters-and-5-paragraphs-what-would-you-choose

    Chapters.

    1: saw

    2: halloween

    3: lovecraftian chapter

    4: nightmare on elm Street

    5: stranger things

    6: the stand

    7: the dark tower

    8: IT

    9: the shining

    10: SCP

    Paragraphs

    1: Slenderman

    2: Gotham (the joker)

    3: the last of us

    4: Trent Reznor (I want to see a musician in the game, and Trent Reznor from nine inch nails fits the aesthetic).

    5: Another saw character (preferably Hoffman)

    I really ought catch up on my Stephen King lmao, I haven't read the Stand yet. Also, which Joker are we talking?

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631040#Comment_1631040

    I really ought catch up on my Stephen King lmao, I haven't read the Stand yet. Also, which Joker are we talking?

    Jeremiah Valeska from Gotham. Great show btw, it's getting renewed for a sixth season. Read the stand in-between the dark tower 3 and 4, trust me, you will see whu.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631049#Comment_1631049

    Jeremiah Valeska from Gotham. Great show btw, it's getting renewed for a sixth season. Read the stand in-between the dark tower 3 and 4, trust me, you will see whu.

    I didn't know Gotham was coming back, I wonder how it'll change with season 5s finally. I'll add the stand in between them, I've got a lot of reading lol. I actually really the idea of Joker as a killer (You might remember that joke post from a while back), though I'd probably go with phoenixes portrayal, I just found him so unsettling.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631061#Comment_1631061

    I didn't know Gotham was coming back, I wonder how it'll change with season 5s finally. I'll add the stand in between them, I've got a lot of reading lol. I actually really the idea of Joker as a killer (You might remember that joke post from a while back), though I'd probably go with phoenixes portrayal, I just found him so unsettling.

    I like Phoenix's portrayal of joker, but I feel like Jeremiah from gotham or Heath Ledgers joker are creepier, and would fit the game more. I hate superhero movies, but the batman universe is sooo good. Gotham is probably my favourite tv show of all time as well, so I'm very excited for it to come back as well. Who knows, maybe we can get Oswald or scarecrow as a killer.

  • Chapters:

    Halloween

    Noes

    Saw

    Silent Hill

    Texas chainsaw (would be upgrated for a chapter)

    Scream (turned into a chapter as well)

    Happy death day

    IT

    Until dawn

    Friday the 13th

    Paragraphs

    Left behind

    Ash vs the evil dead

    Hellraiser

    Supernatural

    Candyman

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631072#Comment_1631072

    I like Phoenix's portrayal of joker, but I feel like Jeremiah from gotham or Heath Ledgers joker are creepier, and would fit the game more. I hate superhero movies, but the batman universe is sooo good. Gotham is probably my favourite tv show of all time as well, so I'm very excited for it to come back as well. Who knows, maybe we can get Oswald or scarecrow as a killer.


    I'm sure everyone has seen it by now,but you made me think of it.

    https://youtu.be/ZLyulYMZbj8


  • Ah yes, my favourite pregnant, female spider, pennywise.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Title. This includes all current chapters and Paragraphs. You can add whatever you want on top, this is made with the idea that absolutely no other licensed content is added.

    Current Licensed Chapters:

    Halloween

    NOES

    Saw

    Ghost Face (He should be classified as a paragraph, but hes not)

    Stranger Things

    Silent Hill

    Current Paragraphs:

    Bill (Left Behind)

    TCM, LeatherFace

    Evil Dead

    My Picks:

    Chapters

    1. Halloween
    2. NOES
    3. Saw
    4. Silent Hill
    5. Friday The 13th
    6. Evil Dead (Upgrading it to a chapter cause it deserves it)
    7. SCP (I can't not at this point right?)
    8. Resident Evil
    9. Alien (I'd kill for a Xeno)
    10. Ghost Face

    Paragraphs

    1. Bill (Left Behind)
    2. TCM, Leatherface
    3. Slenderman
    4. Pennywise (I don't think it requires a full chapter)
    5. The Shining (All I want is a map and Jack as a killer)

    What about you guys? Sorry for the long post.

    friday the 13th

    halloween

    nightmare on elm street

    scream

    chainsaw masssacre

    LFD

    Ash vs The Evil Dead

    left behind

  • Chapters:

    1. Halloween
    2. Nightmare on Elm Street
    3. Saw
    4. Ghostface
    5. Stranger Things
    6. Silent Hill
    7. Friday the 13th
    8. Parasite Eve
    9. Resident Evil
    10. I Know What You Did Last Summer

    Paragraphs:

    1. Left 4 Dead
    2. Evil Dead
    3. Leatherface
    4. Supernatural
    5. Hellraiser
  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631072#Comment_1631072

    I like Phoenix's portrayal of joker, but I feel like Jeremiah from gotham or Heath Ledgers joker are creepier, and would fit the game more. I hate superhero movies, but the batman universe is sooo good. Gotham is probably my favourite tv show of all time as well, so I'm very excited for it to come back as well. Who knows, maybe we can get Oswald or scarecrow as a killer.

    Seeing Jeremiah so nonchalantly blow up an entire block was definitely intimidating. And Heath Ledger is literally the perfect villain imo. But watching Phoenixes portrayal slowly lose his mind over the course of 2 hours really got to me, especially considering the condition I was in when I watched it. Its my favorite movie tbh. Gotham was so good, I'm glad its coming back. Batmans universe always fascinated me. I would love the inclusion of scarecrow, he could make for some really cool powers. It'd be pretty funny to watch Batman running away from Legion ngl.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631081#Comment_1631081

    Seeing Jeremiah so nonchalantly blow up an entire block was definitely intimidating. And Heath Ledger is literally the perfect villain imo. But watching Phoenixes portrayal slowly lose his mind over the course of 2 hours really got to me, especially considering the condition I was in when I watched it. Its my favorite movie tbh. Gotham was so good, I'm glad its coming back. Batmans universe always fascinated me. I would love the inclusion of scarecrow, he could make for some really cool powers. It'd be pretty funny to watch Batman running away from Legion ngl.

    Yeah, the joker movie actually made me more uncomfortable than any other movie. It's one of those movies that is so perfect, however, you can only watch it once, because of how messed up it is.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631124#Comment_1631124

    Yeah, the joker movie actually made me more uncomfortable than any other movie. It's one of those movies that is so perfect, however, you can only watch it once, because of how messed up it is.

    I honestly could not agree more. I've actually watched it 4 times in theater, and two times outside of it lmao. I've analyzed that movie a lot and each time I come out with a newfound appreciation for it.