Felix’s perks have allowed me 3 new favourite builds.

”ALL THE INFO I NEED” - Open Handed, Bond, Visionary, and WoO.

  • Lets me see all I need at perfect ranges. Can always know where a chase is even when I DON’T see the chased survivors aura. I can know where my escape options are, and never accidentally run into pallet dead zones. And Visionary is touted as a beginner perk, but I LOVE being able to always plan which gens to jump onto to avoid the team 3 gen’ing, and this perk is a GODSEND on indoor maps.

“FULL MEDIC” - Bond, BK, Desperate Measures, and Leader.

  • can always find and heal others fast, and can always find someone when I’m injured, and be healed faster with Leader.

“SUPER MEDKIT BROS.” - Built To Last, Streetwise, BK, and Self Care + Medkit.

  • self explanatory really...
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I have to try that first one. You don't find all the yellow auras everywhere distracting?

  • @ringwinning said:

    I have to try that first one. You don't find all the yellow auras everywhere distracting?

    Not at all.

    I love that I can keep track of so much while working on a gen.

  • @TheClownIsKing

    Personally, I think there are better perks for that Aura build than Widows of Opportunity.

    Namely, Better Together so teammates can get some information from you to coordinate better. (plus its secondary effect is budget Kindred so you'll get 10 seconds of map wide aura reading when a Survivor goes down).

    Or Detective's Hunch because Hexes are becoming much more common since Undying released. And knowing where chests are is always nice.

  • Idk why people keep saying his perks are garbage. Visionary is good for new players, and a good perk to prevent yourself from being three gen'd. Desperate measures is an amazing anti slug build, that has amazing synergy with other perks like borrowed time, botany and resilience. Built to last is the best item perk in the game, and is always fun to play around with. I love these perks.

  • @gatsby said:

    @TheClownIsKing

    Personally, I think there are better perks for that Aura build than Widows of Opportunity.

    Namely, Better Together so teammates can get some information from you to coordinate better. (plus its secondary effect is budget Kindred so you'll get 10 seconds of map wide aura reading when a Survivor goes down).

    Or Detective's Hunch because Hexes are becoming much more common since Undying released. And knowing where chests are is always nice.

    I do sometimes swap out WoO for better together or Buckle Up (usually Buckle Up), but I find WoO fairly reliable. I can be in some games where it’s saved my life because it got me turning around from heading to seemingly safe structures due to seeing that all the pallets are no longer there.

  • Desperate measures is my new favorite survivor perk, its just so handy and comes in clutch in many scenarios.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Idk why people keep saying his perks are garbage. Visionary is good for new players, and a good perk to prevent yourself from being three gen'd. Desperate measures is an amazing anti slug build, that has amazing synergy with other perks like borrowed time, botany and resilience. Built to last is the best item perk in the game, and is always fun to play around with. I love these perks.

    Exactly. Like I said about Visionary, it doesn’t matter how experienced a survivor you are. Being able to quickly find gens, and plan which ones to repair next on Lery’s, Hawkins, Gideon, and Midwich saves HUGE amounts of time.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1630916#Comment_1630916

    Exactly. Like I said about Visionary, it doesn’t matter how experienced a survivor you are. Being able to quickly find gens, and plan which ones to repair next on Lery’s, Hawkins, Gideon, and Midwich saves HUGE amounts of time.

    I think the best maps for Visionary are the ones that have chokes in the middle and most of the gens on either side. Suffocation Pit, Azarov's Resting Place and Sanctum of Wrath.

    Knowing the distribution of those gens is crazy important because finishing one side too early in the match can be devastating.

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1630960#Comment_1630960

    I think the best maps for Visionary are the ones that have chokes in the middle and most of the gens on either side. Suffocation Pit, Azarov's Resting Place and Sanctum of Wrath.

    Knowing the distribution of those gens is crazy important because finishing one side too early in the match can be devastating.

    This is why I like running Open Handed + Visionary + Bond. I could be on a gen that I thought would help create division amongst the remaining gens, only for my perks to highlight that survivors are working on a nearby gen, and if I were to pop my current gen I’d be contributing to a 3 gen. So I can now instead quickly find a different gen.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631059#Comment_1631059

    This is why I like running Open Handed + Visionary + Bond. I could be on a gen that I thought would help create division amongst the remaining gens, only for my perks to highlight that survivors are working on a nearby gen, and if I were to pop my current gen I’d be contributing to a 3 gen. So I can now instead quickly find a different gen.

    Also, Kindred is extremely good with Open Handed. Although there is some overlap with Bond it might still be worth it. The range you can see the Killer from gives you loads of information. Plus, it helps make sure you get saved since sometimes solo queue teams can't coordinate very well

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Idk why people keep saying his perks are garbage. Visionary is good for new players, and a good perk to prevent yourself from being three gen'd. Desperate measures is an amazing anti slug build, that has amazing synergy with other perks like borrowed time, botany and resilience. Built to last is the best item perk in the game, and is always fun to play around with. I love these perks.

    Because they are garbage. Every single one of them.

    A perk that's only good for people who are bad at the game is a perfect example of what a good perk is not.


    DM is just Botany Knowledge without consistency. And no matter how many "cool 'fun' builds" get posted smashing DM and BK together, BK is just straight-up better because you don't need to have multiple people injured for it to have a reasonable effect, and you're not SOL when your teammates start dying. And the problem with insisting on using them together is that dedicating two to four perk slots to accomplishing one specific thing, like all of the OP's builds, is just... not worth it. There's a reason few people bothered using just two slots on BK and SC before now, and it's because even spending two perk slots to do one specific task is pretty hard to justify. Also, if you actually insist on healing your teammates, WMI is still the king.


    And BtL is terrible, lol. Best compared to what? Plunderer's? AITH? No way. Better than Streetwise, maybe, but no one ever said Streetwise was good either.

  • My favourite build with Desperate Measures is Desperate Measures + Borrowed Time + No One Left Behind + Botany Knowledge (or DH).

    Sometimes I use Built To Last + Purple Medkit + Charge Add-ons (+28) + Botany Knowledge + Self-Care + Streetwise. I can basically heal others for like 7 health states or so.

    Purple Medkit 32 charges + Add-ons 28 = 60 charges

    60 charges + (60÷4) from Streetwise = 72 charges

    72 + (72:2) from Built to Last = 108 charges

    The new 72 charges from Built to Last : 4 from streetwise = 18 charges

    108+18=126 charges in total, that's 7.87 healthstates very fast (33% from botany knowledge + 50% from self-care + idk% from medkit)

  • @TATAHARAMBE said:

    My favourite build with Desperate Measures is Desperate Measures + Borrowed Time + No One Left Behind + Botany Knowledge (or DH).

    Sometimes I use Built To Last + Purple Medkit + Charge Add-ons (+28) + Botany Knowledge + Self-Care + Streetwise. I can basically heal others for like 7 health states or so.

    Purple Medkit 32 charges + Add-ons 28 = 60 charges

    60 charges + (60÷4) from Streetwise = 72 charges

    72 + (72:2) from Built to Last = 108 charges

    The new 72 charges from Built to Last : 4 from streetwise = 18 charges

    108+18=126 charges in total, that's 7.87 healthstates very fast (33% from botany knowledge + 50% from self-care + idk% from medkit)

    I made a small mistake there, it was 36:4, not 72:4. It would be 7 healthstates anyways + a bit

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    ”ALL THE INFO I NEED” - Open Handed, Bond, Visionary, and WoO.

    • Lets me see all I need at perfect ranges. Can always know where a chase is even when I DON’T see the chased survivors aura. I can know where my escape options are, and never accidentally run into pallet dead zones. And Visionary is touted as a beginner perk, but I LOVE being able to always plan which gens to jump onto to avoid the team 3 gen’ing, and this perk is a GODSEND on indoor maps.

    “FULL MEDIC” - Bond, BK, Desperate Measures, and Leader.

    • can always find and heal others fast, and can always find someone when I’m injured, and be healed faster with Leader.

    “SUPER MEDKIT BROS.” - Built To Last, Streetwise, BK, and Self Care + Medkit.

    • self explanatory really...

    The thrid build is actually evil

    If 4 ppl ran that and you ain't plague that might as well be immortality

    Luckily I'm a legion kinda guy who runs blood echo so I'll make you deplete that #########

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Idk why people keep saying his perks are garbage. Visionary is good for new players, and a good perk to prevent yourself from being three gen'd. Desperate measures is an amazing anti slug build, that has amazing synergy with other perks like borrowed time, botany and resilience. Built to last is the best item perk in the game, and is always fun to play around with. I love these perks.

    The argument is why is a perk ment for new players on a paid DLC character? And if you want to avoid three gen you already have a free perk called deja vu, which does what visionary does but kinda better, but both perks are useless for medium to expert players who know how gen spawns work


    EDIT I do like his other two perks however they do have some neat synergies

  • Healing Speed caps at 100% faster healing just 4 info :)

  • b-but... it's not Meta! Therefore it's BAD!!!


    sorry, had to let my inner Survivor Kill Squad out for a second

  • The first build is a great one. I use that build myself sometimes too. Its really nice to get all that information and just make the right decision accordingly. Also WoO is wildly underrated. It really made my running efficient.

    Even better when your teammates has kindred. My goodness. Pink Aura for days.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    ”ALL THE INFO I NEED” - Open Handed, Bond, Visionary, and WoO.

    • Lets me see all I need at perfect ranges. Can always know where a chase is even when I DON’T see the chased survivors aura. I can know where my escape options are, and never accidentally run into pallet dead zones. And Visionary is touted as a beginner perk, but I LOVE being able to always plan which gens to jump onto to avoid the team 3 gen’ing, and this perk is a GODSEND on indoor maps.

    “FULL MEDIC” - Bond, BK, Desperate Measures, and Leader.

    • can always find and heal others fast, and can always find someone when I’m injured, and be healed faster with Leader.

    “SUPER MEDKIT BROS.” - Built To Last, Streetwise, BK, and Self Care + Medkit.

    • self explanatory really...

    What perk is WoO again?

  • Felix is my favorite build...😌